Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats 2020 be crying out for? A new boutique snow megabrand!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Gaudy trinket, MASSIVE sunglass and musky secretion costermongers, Dior, have smelt a surfeit of money sloshing about in the upper echelon of the ski market and decided that RIGHT NOW is the best time to get into the ski biz.

Enter the Dior Winter Ski Capsule (nope not joking); a range of his'n'hers clothing and equipment for the discerning cool cats. The line includes branded helmets, goggles, cashmere layers and technical outerwear tested to the ultimate levels of what the finer mountain bars and eateries can throw at them. Also, sets of skis, and a snowboard, made lovingly by AK, can be yours, and emblazoned with the Dior motif to get scratched to hell in a rack somewhere.

"These high-performance pieces, embellished with the Dior logo, combine cutting-edge expertise and minimalist design for a daring look," according to a spokesweasel.

Seems to be lacking on obvious pricing at the moment, but apparently the ski package is expected to weigh in around the US$8000 mark. Perfect for all those excess pennies you won't be spending on a trip this year.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Richard_Sideways, actually High Couture Brands have been doing this for years.

Years ago my OH did a Ski fashion shoot in Wengen with Tara PT wearing a lot of couture brands when the OH was a major Fashionista, Fashion Director Tatler Magazine, or it might have been "W" ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you have to ask the price.....

Probably a bit insensitive all round given the state of the world and ski-tourism based economies but then fashion has never been about self-awareness over being fabulous daaaahling!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can't help but think the model in the above photo is looking at the long thin objects in her right hand and wondering what on earth they are..."Errrmmm....earrings?".
Obviously on a snowy day, like all self respecting, furry collar sporting, fashionistas, I too see the sense of abandoning my thermals and baring my cleavage...

On the upside, after a couple of hours taking lessons with her hunky private instructor, the rest of her day involves lunch and then apres, leaving the rest the mountain to mere mortals..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well that's something else to look out for and laugh at in Ischgl (when not out on the mountain playing "spot the russian" - anything wearing lame, especially gold is a strong indicator).

I think the diamante* encrusted skis are still reigning champions in the "ohmyfeckinggod, look at this poo-poo!" shopping game.

* Though always a possibility they were real diamonds. I think everyone in our group had too strong a gag reflex just looking at them to touch them and check the price.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Though always a possibility they were real diamonds.

Now what was that about diamonds on the soles my shoes. Is it to reduce wear?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Luxury brands have had a good 2020.

LVMH (Louis Vuitton) shares have soared +15% on the Paris stockmarket this year.

The US 1% still have plenty cash.

While Europe burns, China is virusfree and booming again.

You can still ski across most of the US, South Korea, Japan, and China.

The new luxury ski products will be for Asia, North America, and perhaps Germany or Switzerland at a stretch.

They will sell well.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Whitegold,
Suprised you know all that but you don't know that a rucksack is needed for skiing offpiste.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy