Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone planning on buying stuff from Snowboard Asylum/Ellis Brigham/North Face?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Random post I know, but I happen to have a gift card for TSA with £87.25 on it. I'm unlikely to buy anything this year as I've already overspent on snow stuff these last couple of years. Wondering how I can get rid of it - is anyone planning on buying anything from there in the near future? Wondering if it's possible to trade/buy it off me so that it can be used and doesn't get wasted? It's got another 18 months left on it to be fair, but I don't think I'll be getting anything from there to be honest.

EDIT: edited to include that also valid at Ellis Brigham and The North Face

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 17-11-20 13:29; edited 3 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nope
But they sell escooters, so maybe find someone planning on buying a scooter? Facebook group?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not sure but it might be valid in Ellis Brigham too?

Failing that, hold onto it until the end of the season (that probably never will be) as they have some amazing reductions then Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If the gift card is transferable and can be used online by other people then it would be able to be used at TSA/EB/North Face I would imagine ?
Might pay to check it out .

Northface would give it cash face value online if this was so .
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Actually yes it's also valid at Ellis Brigham and TNF stores and online too (says so on the back of the card).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Mountain Surfer, you can try using https://www.cardyard.co.uk/ - never used it but you could get 90-95% of the face value of it I suspect?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
One of those card selling companys went bust awhile back ..just saying odd times are with us right now.
If they are paying 95% then they are selling for more ..ebay with £1 fvf may be a option
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd go down the 'buy someone something for Christmas' route.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy