Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Finder and Avalanche Rescue accessory

Poster: A snowHead
rjs wrote:
extremerob wrote:
@DB, i'm going to start rounding up some stray cats, are you interested in splitting the costs to get them trained up?

Just to do searches, or are you also thinking of using them instead of avalanche poodles ?

I don't think the cats will be in direct competition with the avalanche poodle, though stockists may have issues keeping them on shelves adjacent to each other

taken from a different thread:

Scarpa wrote:

Thanks to Tami Knight.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tubaski wrote:
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=89353&highlight=snowbeacon

Unfortunately the links don't work but looks like it was some kind of transmit only beacon.

Yeah that's the badger. Despite making promises that it would then be sold only as a training device the guy behind in was subsequently seen trying to flog it at the Ski Show and then succeeded briefly in getting it listed in Slush n Rubble and Bartletts (who both to their credit listened to feedback swiftly and took it off the market)

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=99287&highlight=snowbe
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
extremerob wrote:
@DB, i'm going to start rounding up some stray cats, are you interested in splitting the costs to get them trained up?

I am thinking JAPOW is a huge market - after all they have a reidculous cat-fetish, could even do a collaboration with hello-kitty Puzzled

I'm in.

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rjs wrote:
extremerob wrote:

Just to do searches, or are you also thinking of using them instead of avalanche poodles ?

Of course we would still use the avalanche poodles but with "avalanche ribbons" attached. Not only will this make our resucue missions much safer, the poodles will look a lot nicer too so it's a win win situation for everybody.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DB wrote:
Of course we would still use the avalanche poodles but with "avalanche ribbons" attached. Not only will this make our resucue missions much safer, the poodles will look a lot nicer too so it's a win win situation for everybody.

Has anyone told Scarpa (aka Avalanche Poodle) that he now has to wear ribbons when he's on the slopes.... Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alastair Pink wrote:
DB wrote:

Has anyone told Scarpa (aka Avalanche Poodle) that he now has to wear ribbons when he's on the slopes.... Toofy Grin

I don't think there will be a problem as we will obviously get them in a colour which goes well with his dirndl.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DB, I thought I only had to wear that when in chalet bitch cooking mode Shocked
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

http://youtube.com/v/JAYQyrsX1HM
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarpa wrote:
@DB, I thought I only had to wear that when in chalet bitch cooking mode Shocked

Look you know the deal, this is your mountain uniform

and this is your cooking uniform

Jeeez you just can't get the staff these days.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@DB, As regards Scarpa's mountain uniform shown in your first photo he only needs to make the pigtails a few metres long and he's then got the avalanche ribbons already. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alastair Pink wrote:
@DB, As regards Scarpa's mountain uniform shown in your first photo he only needs to make the pigtails a few metres long and he's then got the avalanche ribbons already. Madeye-Smiley

Yes great idea, and to save them getting tangled up he could tuck the ends down the front of his Victoria Secrets thong.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Could be the next Fasching outfit Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Or perhaps a much longer tail...

Introducing the all new avalanche tail.

snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Or.... become your very own Avalanche Poodle. Simply make the paws 5 metres long, tie firmly under your chin and allow to trail behind you (tree skiing is at own risk). Then if you are buried following the paws will lead directly to your head saving valuable excavation time.

ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Scarpa, Did you get permission from your better half to show everybody your bedroom role play outfits? (doggy position right?)
snow conditions
@DB, Poodle pounding.
snow report
Scarpa wrote:
@DB, Poodle pounding.

That gives paws for thought..... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Well the OP may be barking, but this thread has recently shown strong signs of doggy improvement. Toofy Grin
latest report
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuurqjYt9gq/

This looks like just the thing. Didn't Goldsmith suggest something along these lines? A few years ago now so memory fades.
snow report
Steilhang wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuurqjYt9gq/

This looks like just the thing. Didn't Goldsmith suggest something along these lines? A few years ago now so memory fades.

Was that designed by Nena? Skullie
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy