Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Now SOLD Whitedot Zero Ones 173

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Edit: now sold

Rather than merely accumulate skis in my loft, I thought I’d actually try and find them a home Smile

So, for sale are my Whitedot Zero Ones, 173cm, mounted with Marker Griffon bindings. I think they’re a 2016, but they’ve barely been used. I think I’ve skied them for three days, and the chap I bought them off had barely used them either. Bases are in excellent condition, only a few minor nicks to top sheets. Never had anything taken off the edges that I know of.

So, almost a brand new pair of Whitedots.

They’re a great ski, but the 173 was just a teensy bit too long for me.

Collection from near Hemel, (happy to meet at the SnowCentre).

£190.

Ms T.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 19-10-20 12:57; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That topsheet means they're from the 2014-15 production, not that it matters as someone's going to get a bargain. The Zero One skis very short due to its tip'n'tail rocker so that's why the 173cm was the shortest length made.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A bargain for someone.

These skis are used by quite an eclectic audience. They have a pretty aggressive tip and tail rocker so they are relatively competent in 3D snow for their width and have a very easy and playful nature on piste, as a result they are used happily by:

A young cohort who want a ski they can run backwards and that won't grab when spinning.
Skiers who are 80-90% on piste but who want something that won't make it harder for them to dabble in the off.
A significant number of folk who I know personally who in their 50's and up just want a ski that makes a days skiing fun and EASY.

All things to all men?*

Originally at launch the 180 sold more strongly (as @spyderjon says they ski short due to the rocker) but in the final production run the 173 sold much quicker (go figure)?

*Actually no, they are not a ski for the steep icy couloir, plus that level of rocker means they are not the tool for landing the big air**. Other than that........

**That's what the original One and the later ParkOne were for, they made it to the Olympics*** to rep GB!

*** Sorry, just feeling braggy this morning
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm interested in buying, pm sent to @Mistress Twerkle,
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
midgetbiker wrote:

A significant number of folk who I know personally who in their 50's and up just want a ski that makes a days skiing fun and EASY.

*** Sorry, just feeling braggy this morning

Is that in inches or mm?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Laughing Laughing @midgetbiker, that made me chuckle. But yes, they’re lovely skis, and if they had done them in something just a teensy bit shorter... I reckon a 167 would be perfect for me. C’est la vie.

I enjoyed them whilst I had them, even if I most definitely didn’t do them much justice.

(But I can’t let you get away with “all skis to all MEN”: what about Pandas? They need skis too).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
spyderjon wrote:
That topsheet means they're from the 2014-15 production, not that it matters as someone's going to get a bargain. The Zero One skis very short due to its tip'n'tail rocker so that's why the 173cm was the shortest length made.

Thank you - I knew someone who knew would be along with accurate info Wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy