Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European ski countries you can currently travel to/from (for UK-based skiers)

 Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Neil Neige wrote:
Good news - there's a new country to add to the list.
Denmark.
However, not entirely sure Copenhill's appeal could stretch to a full week!
www.copenhill.dk/

Very Happy Be down early - the bars close at 10pm Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DanishRider wrote:
Neil Neige wrote:
Good news - there's a new country to add to the list.
Denmark.
However, not entirely sure Copenhill's appeal could stretch to a full week!
www.copenhill.dk/

Very Happy Be down early - the bars close at 10pm Madeye-Smiley


Thanks for the tip!
Sadly, Denmark, Sweden and Germany have now all been added to the UK quarantine list.
I think this leaves us currently with Scotland (and possibly Greece?) once/if lockdown is lifted.
Anyone know which Greek resorts tend to have the longest season?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What about Switzerland? You can currently arrive in CH from the UK and you don't have to quarantine. You could actually have gone skiing in Verbier last Weekend. But you still have to quarantine on your return from there to here. And of course, the reason is that their infection levels are much higher than the UK's so they're not worried about arrivals.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ireland. (With no restrictions at all from NI). 3m of vertical at the Dublin dry slope, reopening 1 December. Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Neil Neige wrote:
DanishRider wrote:
Neil Neige wrote:
Good news - there's a new country to add to the list.
Denmark.
However, not entirely sure Copenhill's appeal could stretch to a full week!
www.copenhill.dk/

Very Happy Be down early - the bars close at 10pm Madeye-Smiley


Thanks for the tip!
Sadly, Denmark, Sweden and Germany have now all been added to the UK quarantine list.
I think this leaves us currently with Scotland (and possibly Greece?) once/if lockdown is lifted.
Anyone know which Greek resorts tend to have the longest season?


You need to acquaint yourselves with the rules in Scotland - travel only in your local authority area and certainly not between areas in different tiers. If this is ignored by folks coming up from England then it will further the argument for this to be written into law - and i will not be happy as this will ruin it for everyone.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ropetow wrote:
Neil Neige wrote:
DanishRider wrote:
Neil Neige wrote:
Good news - there's a new country to add to the list.
Denmark.
However, not entirely sure Copenhill's appeal could stretch to a full week!
www.copenhill.dk/

Very Happy Be down early - the bars close at 10pm Madeye-Smiley


Thanks for the tip!
Sadly, Denmark, Sweden and Germany have now all been added to the UK quarantine list.
I think this leaves us currently with Scotland (and possibly Greece?) once/if lockdown is lifted.
Anyone know which Greek resorts tend to have the longest season?


You need to acquaint yourselves with the rules in Scotland - travel only in your local authority area and certainly not between areas in different tiers. If this is ignored by folks coming up from England then it will further the argument for this to be written into law - and i will not be happy as this will ruin it for everyone.


I think you missed the caveat there i.e. 'once/if lockdown is lifted' - we can't currently travel anywhere in the UK (for holidays at least) whilst we're all under varying levels of lockdown.

Thanks to other poster for mentioning Switzerland - had forgotten they'd removed the quarantine.
So, if when lockdown is ended, current overseas (European) ski destinations are Switzerland and Greece!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Neil Neige wrote:
ropetow wrote:
Neil Neige wrote:
DanishRider wrote:
Neil Neige wrote:
Good news - there's a new country to add to the list.
Denmark.
However, not entirely sure Copenhill's appeal could stretch to a full week!
www.copenhill.dk/

Very Happy Be down early - the bars close at 10pm Madeye-Smiley


Thanks for the tip!
Sadly, Denmark, Sweden and Germany have now all been added to the UK quarantine list.
I think this leaves us currently with Scotland (and possibly Greece?) once/if lockdown is lifted.
Anyone know which Greek resorts tend to have the longest season?


You need to acquaint yourselves with the rules in Scotland - travel only in your local authority area and certainly not between areas in different tiers. If this is ignored by folks coming up from England then it will further the argument for this to be written into law - and i will not be happy as this will ruin it for everyone.


I think you missed the caveat there i.e. 'once/if lockdown is lifted' - we can't currently travel anywhere in the UK (for holidays at least) whilst we're all under varying levels of lockdown.

Understood - i did miss your point - i think the current issue it that some folks are just choosing to ignore the rules - regardless of what the level is and that will lead to the 'guidance' becoming law.

Thanks to other poster for mentioning Switzerland - had forgotten they'd removed the quarantine.
So, if when lockdown is ended, current overseas (European) ski destinations are Switzerland and Greece!
snow report



Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy