Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wrap up London - Donate an old coat

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am sure a lot of Snowheads already support charities and the bin is the last place their old jackets go.

With WFH, lockdown and a change in our daily commute patterns (especially Londoners) I wanted to raise awareness that a certain charity campaign would usually be in full swing this week across the London underground network collecting old coats.

"Wrap up London" is now in its 10th year, they collect disused coats, sort them, and donate to homeless, elderly and refugee charities across the city.
https://www.handsonlondon.org.uk/wrap-uplondon/

If you have an old coat/jacket that you no longer need please consider donating to someone that is in need ahead of the winter.

Main collection drive is the 9-14th November, with donations going to charities from the 15th-25th of November.

This year Wrap Up London are running a number of drop off points which can be found here:
https://tinyurl.com/y38dxrra

They have also partnered with Ted Baker for free Collect+ shipping labels:
https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/tedbakerwrapup?int_cmpid=Wrap-up_lp_cta1

Please consider donating an old coat if you can.

I also recall there was an email from Absolute-Snow or Ellis Brigham a few weeks back with options of donating old jackets.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do they want old but functional coats, for directly keeping people warm?
(As opposed to coats which look sufficiently new to be readily resold for cash in order to fund the charity.)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@peerless ploughman, coats go straight to people in need - they are not resold to raise cash.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@peerless ploughman, Bit random I know, but did you go to school in Yorkshire?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No but I gather some other charities are not keen on donations of stuff if it's useful/functional but lacks resale monetary value
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
peerless ploughman wrote:
No but I gather some other charities are not keen on donations of stuff if it's useful/functional but lacks resale monetary value

Just asked because your user name was one of my peer's nicknames at school!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy