Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"... he set up snowHeads ..."

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
[quote=Marcia Nash, in her Pre-Season Nash]Following his dismembership from the Ski Club, he set up Snowheads[/quote]

[quote=David Goldsmith (a.k.a. Davina Goldballs)]Err ... no I didn't![/quote]

admin wrote:
I can also confirm that David had no hand in setting up snowHeads.

DB wrote:
I thought everybody knew D Goldsmith didn't set up snowheads (but wished he had). Toofy Grin wink

Ha ha! But every dog has its day. 11 years later (2015) I ... ummmm ... set up Snow Heads Confidential, which generates lots of Licks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Davina Goldballs, Creating a facebook page isn't quite the same as the effort that went into setting up snowheads. And it doesn't actually serve any useful purpose except show that you're a very sad person with nothing better to do than have a go at SH and @Admin .
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Davina Goldballs wrote:
Ha ha! But every dog has its day. 11 years later (2015) I ... ummmm ... set up Snow Heads Confidential, which generates lots of Licks.

David, as you know I have no axe to bear against SCGB, Snowheads or you but isn't this just vulture mentality? Beating down on something someone else created that at one time you were happy to be a contructive part of? (whether it be SCGB or Snowheads) I'd like to suggest that you put as much effort into creating something of your own rather than constantly criticising other people's creations.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

constantly criticising other people's creations.

She calls it journalism and he’s the Assange of the UK snow scene.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

And it doesn't actually serve any useful purpose

Wrong! It’s made her famous...the Kim Kardashian of the UK snow scene. Plus he gets paid £20 a post Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Easy mistake to make old boy but he's not so much Assange as a singe (des liens)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MorningGory wrote:
@Davina Goldballs, Creating a facebook page isn't quite the same as the effort that went into setting up snowheads. And it doesn't actually serve any useful purpose except show that you're a very sad person with nothing better to do than have a go at SH and @Admin .

MorningGory wrote:
you're a very sad person

That's actually factually incorrect: I'm as happy as a pig in shit, or a pig in powder, depending on what the pig's into.

DB wrote:

David, as you know I have no axe to bear against SCGB, Snowheads or you but isn't this just vulture mentality? Beating down on something someone else created that at one time you were happy to be a contructive part of? (whether it be SCGB or Snowheads) I'd like to suggest that you put as much effort into creating something of your own rather than constantly criticising other people's creations.

No, me ol' mucker. It's not 'vulture mentality' ... it's just bog standard run-of-the-mill journalistic 'scrutiny'. snowHeads invites and encourages it, because of the nature of the beast. Culture rather than vulture, I would argue ... obviously!

DB wrote:
I'd like to suggest that you put as much effort into creating something of your own ...

Well, actually, I do do an enormous amount of that and spend relatively little time here these days. There's WTF Ski Club (about 1000 postings per annum: ski news, videos, info. from across the globe) and loads of other stuff that I generate. [That club, however, wasn't started by me - it was started by my friend of 45+ years ... fellow ski instructor on Cairngorm in the 1970s].
Generally it's best to post to platforms where people identify themselves by name, or identifiable identity. Those factors surely explain the massiveness of Facebook and Twitter: less trolling, more clarity.

AL9000 wrote:
She calls it journalism and he’s the Assange of the UK snow scene.

No, I'm posting this from a reasonably comfortable semi-detatched house in North London, not HMP Belmarsh. The Swedish police haven't spent years looking to question me, and I'm not too familiar with the interior of the Ecuardorian Embassy.
There are various angles one can take on Julian Assange, in terms of innocence or guilt, and many mixed virtues or errors to his last 10-15 years ... but I certainly don't model my life and activities on his!

Have a nice day in liberty.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

but I certainly don't model my life and activities on his!

Didn’t he have it off with Pamela Anderson?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Facebook and Twitter: less trolling, more clarity

ahahahaahahahahaahaha!

the natural home of trolling and misinformation and misleading propaganda
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@andy, My thoughts exactly.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Didn't know Goldfish had set up a Facebook page. Went and had a look. Straight out of the Sun school of sensationalist story/headlines it appears to be too.

God, admin has some patience.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Wed 14-10-20 11:39; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Davina Goldballs wrote:
Generally it's best to post to platforms where people identify themselves by name, or identifiable identity. Those factors surely explain the massiveness of Facebook and Twitter: less trolling, more clarity.

Then by your own admission Davina, there's obviously no point in you posting here.
PS Is your real name Karen?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DB wrote:
Davina Goldballs wrote:

Then by your own admission Davina, there's obviously no point in you posting here.
PS Is your real name Karen?

What davina/david constantly fails to comprehend is that forum identities are on the whole not to hide an individual's name but merely either a convenience for logging in purposes or to prevent scammers and fraud.

My snowhead id is not my actual name, but I have interacted with a number of snowheads directly and they know my real name, my personal and professional email addresses and a whole lot of other stuff. I, like others are not hiding our identities unlike Karen likes to pretend we are.

I'm sure I remember a thread a while ago with dg having getting Royaly screwed with virus related stuff.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@ansta1,dg having getting Royaly screwed with virus related stuff.

Yep my spam box still gets at least two clearly spammed e mails a week with David Goldsmith in the address all clearly spammed. (I hope Shocked )
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy