Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teachers/ support staff

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone in education had an official party line on holidays already booked over Christmas? I couldn’t find anything up to date online. My daughter and I are booked for News Year week in France. I have resigned myself to it not happening but wondered if individual schools or authorities have advised staff either way? I personally think that unless it all disappears in the next few weeks it would be very irresponsible to go anyway. I would rather lose our deposits now rather than the full whack and then have trouble claiming back from the insurance.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't know the advice is still current or not, but the NEU were advising members not to cancel summer holidays unless they could secure a full refund.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I couldn’t find anything re Christmas Holidays at all yet. Summer wasn’t so bad if you went in the first 4 weeks, quarantine was doable. Not so much at Christmas. Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In Edinburgh, I believe the policy is, if caught by quarantine on return, you have to do it without pay. One wonders if the council has ever heard of moral hazard...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy