Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DPS Powderworks 115RPC

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Like the look of this ski as a lighter A124 replacement. Can you buy them in Europe or have to order from their US site?
https://www.dpsskis.com/collections/skis/products/powderworks-rpc

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I thought Mountain Air were DPS dealers?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you want you can order direct from the US under the Dreamtime offer and get $200 off, but you obviously have to pay any import duty and tax.

I've ordered skis under Dreamtime from UK dealers and it worked fine (I've also ordered direct from DPS under Dreamtime), but being a DPS dealer in the UK appears to be the 'Kiss of Death' - 47 Degrees, Edge & Wax, Freeze Pro Shop.............

With regards to the skis, I never tried the original RPC as I'm not a 'charger' in style, and this one appears to be pretty much the same.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have ordered Dreamtime DPS direct and it shipped via DPS Netherlands with no tax/ customs loading over online ticket price . Having said that , post Stefan Drake’s departure a lot of fans are waiting to see what happens next. For what it’s worth , I have skied a prior gen Werks RPC and really liked it in the P, but less so in the R. I think I have 2020 Werks wailer tour 100 Rp snagged that I hope will be my soft snow daily driver .

If interested I have the grey RPC going cheap or maybe swap (in pure). - pm ( nb in south Aegean at mo so not in full comme) . Not sure it’s the answer but who am I to discourage acquiring shiny new things....and it looks gleaming !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bought direct from their US website. Now for bindings...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skis arrived just in time for the season
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bit late for the original post; but you can test DPS skis at Eterlou Sports in Vars

https://eterlou-sports.notresphere.com/calendrier
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy