Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lawsuit Corona Ischgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well isn't this "I was staggered to see huge crowds on top of mountains during the Tour de France. Paris is now facing an ICU crisis....." a troll post?

All of the people you seem to observe are now demanding of icu beds in Paris, appears to be your inference. There's not even a tenuous link, that I can see, that makes any sense within reasonable scrutiny.

You're doing exactly that which you claim was part of the "untruths" within Austrian handling of their situation.

What is the purpose of your wild assumptions within the context of skiing?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oleski wrote:
What's the point if these investigations? The virus would have spread in Europe anyway, this just accelerated it by a week or two. It's not like the politicians would have spend those two weeks taking steps to get ready for it.

Simples:
1) Identify if there has been any clear wrong-doing.
2) Identify what lessons can be learnt and make recommendations.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@cameronphillips2000, I watched practically every moment of the tour. Spectators were banned completely from a number of the cols, ASO restricted the numbers on the others. They even put up walls to prevent spectators being able to watch in various towns. Relying on twitter or the Daily Mail for your information hardly adds to your case. I agree there was some concern expressed by the riders because the odd idiot was running alongside breathing at the riders not wearing a mask but this was rare. Most spectators wore masks and were much fewer in number than normal. There was also extensive testing, the irony being that the tour director tested positive and had the stay away for 7 days though he was actually outside of the race "bubble". Not comparable at all to the Atalanta game in Bergamo, Athletico in Liverpool or the Cheltenham Festival amongst many other such events which clearly did have an impact on their localities. There are far bigger crowds on some of the stages of the Giro currently underway, though still less than "normal" (though given the slew of positive tests this morning the race must be in some doubt). Perhaps the crowds of younger people who were packing the bars of Paris, Lyon, beach resorts or wherever might be far more relevant to what is happening currently than folk sitting out on mountainsides?

I suggest you actually read the report (which demolishes the "Iceland" conspiracy amongst other things) before commenting.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Case closed, no charges.

https://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/chronik/oesterreich/2128755-Ermittlungen-in-Causa-Ischgl-eingestellt.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy