Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kiing Jan 2021

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Based on the unbelievable feedback we got here last year, we went to the Dolomites (Val Gardena) and had an unbelievable time. The most picturesque skiing area we've been to. It was simply amazing and even though we went in early Dec, the snow was incredible.

I'm back and looking for some more suggestions. Somewhere that's got great interconnected skiing and beautiful skiing also. We've been to Grandviliria, Chamonix and now the Dolomites....wondering is there anywhere people would suggest for the above for early Jan? We can fly to pretty much anywhere so that's not an issue. We've heard Austria is amazing, Val Thorens also but not very scenic and we'd love to go to Switzerland but it's supposed to be incredibly expensive.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I’m not convinced Switzerland actually is that expensive, more that the CHF is very strong. Subtle distinction, but ...

Verbier? Portes du Soleil? Verbier better snow record early season...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you for that @underanewname

I'll look ionto both, would they rival the Dolomites for ski area and scenery?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy