Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Quarantine if flying to UK from Austria via Munich?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hurdy wrote:
Why would people want to lie about where they have been? Why can people not just follow the rules (yes, I know about Cummings et al)?

Well they would only have been breaking the law in a specific and limited way Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
@sugarmoma666, Yes I'm in Glasgo Scotland and not Glasgow Trumpland. I work from home and also It i best to not go to our office. I'll take my wife to her mothers's (allowed in our bubble) and Ill isolate in the castle and pull up the drawbridge. Happy

I've just checked the regs, you only have to quarantine for the balance of days, so if you leave Austria, spend 8 days in Germany quarantine is 6 days
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ghost Dog, Have you got a link. I could only see a full 14 days for Scot.gov. For UK it was the remainder but scot.gov (quite rightly) can determine more is required.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@GlasgowCyclops, has Scotland at last managed to leave the UK then?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There were big queues on the Inntal autobahn in Germany last night. The queue was for the test station about 15kms north of the border. Most people entering Germany from the Tirol now need to either have had a test beforehand or quarantine for 14 days (this can be shortened by a negative test). Much like for the UK if you only transit Austria from Italy this does not apply but there is no real way for anyone to know what you have done but most people will comply.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
johnE wrote:
@GlasgowCyclops, has Scotland at last managed to leave the UK then?

Different rules - Covid regs are devolved, hence in May you could hit a golf ball in England onto a green in Wales but you weren’t allowed to go and putt it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy