Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rando Chien at it again this time on the water

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Beanie has been out on the board a couple of times, though I've had to carry her down to the board, last evening was beautiful SUPtastic conditions and the tide was on its way in and hence water very shallow and as I was walking down Beanie happily followed me down (rest of family & Kiki was at the top of the beach), ok I had to lift her up on to the board but she was very content.

http://youtube.com/v/SXOUv1r8mHw
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
With a bit of practice you could set up a migrant ferry service and get fit at the same time.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In the days before SUPs were invented - around 1982 - I used to watch a guy paddling a windsurfer to buy flying fish at the Careenage in Bridgetown Barbados. From my office window. He always had a dog on the board. And a hat, and often a lit pipe. He would "come alongside" the wall of the careenage, buy his fish and pop it in a holdall, then paddle off - always struck me as the height of cool.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@pam w, Our first Jack was fearless as you can see conditions were a solid F4

http://youtube.com/v/O2wC5yEJtkY
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or maybe he was just more scared of jumping off than hanging in there and trusting to the driver?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

Maisie is not so adventuresome
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy