Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bindings paper template

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I’ve bought some second hand Rossignol FD70 bindings and I’m trying to mount these on my partners skis myself.

I’ve been looking for the paper templates for these binding everywhere and I can’t seem to find the template for them!

Does anyone here have the templates for these bindings or know where I could get them?

Also, another question that I have is that her skis have some holes in them. What’s the best thing to use to fill in the holes with? I found some Plastic plugs on internet for this purpose but I’ve never used them before so I was wondering if these plugs are good or do I need to use something else?

Thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Rooz, try ..... https://www.bindingfreedom.com/paper-tempaltes/

Possibly not the FD70 exactly, but possible similar screw patterns.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Rooz, I would not be surprised if the FD70 is at least 15 years old.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
IIRC the FD70 went off the Indemnified List way back 07/08. The toes might still be functional but the plastic in the heels degraded very quickly. Bin them and get something more current.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon wrote:
IIRC the FD70 went off the Indemnified List way back 07/08. The toes might still be functional but the plastic in the heels degraded very quickly.

I think it's quite common for people to think of bindings as just the thing that connects boot to ski, it's certainly how I used to think of them and was happy to click into anything without much worry. It's only in the last year or so that I realised that I should be thinking of them as the thing which (hopefully) stops me from buggering up my knee or getting injured, at which makes me far more nervous about the idea of skiing on something 'past sale by date'.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy