Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free skis and ski rack!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just need to buy the car that comes with it...

The Vantage 007 Edition can even be delivered with a set of The Living Daylights inspired limited edition skis and ski rack – referencing the ‘winterised’ V8 saloon from the film.

https://media.astonmartin.com/q-by-aston-martin-creates-new-007-limited-edition-sports-cars-to-celebrate-no-time-to-die/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is there a boot and can you still open it?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ster wrote:
Is there a boot and can you still open it?

Who cares
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to put your boots somewhere.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ster,
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ster, You need to put your boots somewhere.

On your feet Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You spend all that money and they don't even think about protecting the bindings and edges from road grime on the drive there and back!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ster wrote:
That is what the back seat is for. Well, that and other things Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
ster wrote:
That is what the back seat is for. Well, that and other things Happy

I doubt there would be much room on the back seats in this vehicle that you could get up to much or even put your boots on, and you might scuff the leather!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Do the AML skis come with some lovely Ford/Volvo bindings on them?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
One thinks they might be getting a little carried away with all the little fanboy flourishes they are putting in to "pay tribute to" the original movie. IIRC The Living Daylights was one of the more gash offerings in the canon, I mean a yorkshire 007 for starters?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I hope those are winter tires on there.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DrLawn wrote:
I hope those are winter tires on there.

No need, read-wheel drive can go anywhere - just give it high revs
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My friend drives his Q5 to his chalet in the winter. His Aston ain't too good in the snow - but says it sounds great in the tunnels snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy