Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Flights LTN-GVA return, Easter 2021

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought these as soon as they dropped: 2 Ad, 2 Ch LTN-GVA return, 2x 23kg bags and reserved seats, all together.

OUT:
Departs: Sat 03 Apr 11:35
Arrives: Sat 03 Apr 14:25

IN:
Departs: Sat 10 Apr 10:35
Arrives: Sat 10 Apr 11:15

I'm selling them at cost - £335 all in, you would now pay just over £1k for these same flights. Bear in mind you will need to change the names on them, this will cost £25pp, per flight, so £200.

Selling as I personally can't really see how next ski season is going to be feasible in a way that we recognise....I'm sure there's more optimistic people out there though!
PM me for more details.

Thanks,

Dave
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@jesus, don't know if this helps or not, I have just found this website below, they seem to be a legit re-sale agency.

I may be in the same situation as you. just had an email this afternoon to tell me my feb half term accommodation in les menuires is cancelled and will be receiving a full refund. not sure why, as I paid in full in April, I have sent an email to the owner to ask why they have cancelled after all this time.

if I cannot get comparable accommodation, I will probably kick the 2021 trip into touch, so will see about punting the flights on if possible at a later date.

like you, I bagged a bargain with the flights when they were released earlier in the year.

2adults and one child ticket, Bristol to Geneva return (fri eve out-sun morn ret), with 8no 23kg and 2no ski bags £170 all in!!!!

though there is another fly in the ointment for me, as the Sunday morning return flight could well be pulled, so I don't know if I can even sell that leg of the flight??

if it all goes belly up this season, then my hope is that I can carry the flights over to 2022?????

https://sparefare.net/sell-offer

good luck

terry
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@terrygasson, Thanks for posting the link, it certainly looks interesting and I will give it a go. Failing that will transfer the flights to a flight later next year.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@jesus, no worries
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy