Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Shift Pro Boots 26/26.5 £200

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I got these from Salomon this winter and used them for 3 days in the Alps. Selling because I cannot get them to fit me properly. The inners have been moulded in a shop, but would easily be remoulded, the shells have not been touched.
Quite stiff so would suit a stronger/heavier skier.
A really good boot for both inbounds and backcountry. They will take a pin binding.
I am based in Leith, Edinburgh and you can pick them up here or I am happy to drop them off locally. If you want them posted, I'll need to work out costs.

I have pictures but cannot figure out how to upload them. Am happy to email pictures if you are interested. Drop me a line at bryan.hogg@gmail.com and I'll send the pics.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy