Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liberty Skis UK

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to try and find a pair of Liberty V76 2020s in either 172 or 179. Only place available seems to be the Liberty website who will ship from the US. Does anyone know of any retailers who carry these in the UK or Europe (absolute Snow are listed, but have none)?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Liberty listed www.auvieuxcampeur.fr as a stockist but they don't list them on the website itself. Checked glisshop which have a massive stock line and nothing on there.

Why are you so set on this brand/ski?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Layne,
Thanks for the link, seems they seem to be stocked at very few retailers generally so are hard to find. I also checked Glisshop, Snowinn, Sport Conrad and all other European online stores I know with no luck.

Those who have reviewed them seem to describe them as a hoot and I’m looking for a fun ski in the 75mm or so carving category, plenty of options I know, but I like the idea of the Liberties, plus the graphic is far more exciting than most in the category.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@tpmac22, Had some liberty twins a few years ago, purchased at the same time as my Fischer Misfits, treated them the same off piste, (a bit roughly) the misfits still exist, the libertys fell apart and went in the skip, plus the tune was dire, railed out of the packet, hope they have got better.............
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Zorrac, interesting, thanks for the note. I’m strictly after a pair of piste skis so wouldn’t treat them too badly. Will look into potential issues though, possibly not that much out there being a small brand
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@tpmac22, Have you spoken with their Europe sales rep Arthur? Email address on their website under Contacts. Very helpful friendly chap.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Cosmos, have sent him an email so will hope to hear back soon.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Still looking at a pair and spoke to Arthur. Just now thinking size wise, either 172 or 179. Never owned a dedicated piste ski before. I’m around 183cm, 75kg, advanced / expert skier.

Currently ski 188 Bent Chetler 100s so worried 172 might be too short compared to what I’m used to? All other skis are 174-180.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy