Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

club med grand massif samoens nearest ski rental shop

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads

Does anyone know the closest ski rental shop to this Club Med?

I am aware they have one within the Club however rental is very expensive. Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ianvip, we stayed there this year (and previously) and hired from Ski Loc (Snow Brainer site should list it, but make sure it’s the shop at 1600, not in the village) on both occasions. It’s a walk across the plateau to the bus stop, then a two minute ride to the upper village - anyone with more than a week’s skiing, can ski back down. Service is excellent, and the cost is less than half that of CM. You do trade that for the convenience of having your pre-ordered kit ready in your locker, but otherwise ......
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Many thanks Montana. We stayed in les arc panorama last year. Ordered skis from down the hill. Family we were meeting there collected as they arrived before us and had a nightmare getting back with all the equipment. Skiing back in sounds a result.

How was the Club? We are the same 2 families with 5 kids aged 5-10
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's a Roland Gay branch, I recall, at the same place. That year we had rented in the village (700), but I asked what the charge would be for a snowboard and boots for a muck about. He said to just pop in the 1600 shop, tell em he'd sent me, leave my ski gear there, and they'd give me a board and boots for a few hours. I lasted one!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oops! Duplicate.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sun 12-07-20 0:06; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ianvip, we loved it, both times. We didn’t have children in the group but there were plenty there (outside school holiday weeks) and they seemed to be well catered for. The ski school meets outside the ski room door, and the kids clubs are alongside the ski room so all very convenient. BTW the bus you need, picks up just below the CM staff quarters (you’ll see it, across the plateau from the ski room exit) and is like a big pink minibus....
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@ianvip, you have a PM
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
+1 for Roland Gay , they also have lockers at the top of the lift.
I thought CM was all inclusive?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@harrim51, virtually everything but not skis/boots
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@harrim51 It is all inclusive BUT so many people have their own Skis and/or boots that they are optional and hence an additional cost (and can be found cheaper elsewhere)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
cheaper is an understatement. Between a family of 4 we saved £500 last year by booking from shop in resort.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy