Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Colorado '05: What dates work for you?

Which week would you most want the trip to start?
No preference
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Week of 28 Feb
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Week of 7 March
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Week of 14 March
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Week of 21 March
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Week of 28 March
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Some time in January
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some time in February
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some time in April
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 18

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Note: Easter is 27 March 2005.

Also, if you don't have a preference, be sure to mark it!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 27-03-04 0:21; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ssh-bit confused Confused thought it was being planned as a 2 week trip.Would be a bit concerned as surely the travelling/jet lag,possible acclimatisation,would use up valuable days??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowskisnow, I was thinking that we'd do it as a 9-day trip (Friday evening to Sunday evening). However, if the concensus is a two-week trip, I'm fine with that, too. I've modified to poll to be the week you'd like it to start. Does that work?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Perfect;the duration can be decided later.I think the most important is to establish its a go,in principle;and get some firm options down.Any thoughts on the accomadation front as yet?what works in the states;one place=big block booking,or a few smaller places?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowskisnow, either a block at a hotel or a series of condos, depending on party size, is the likely outcome. In some cases, we can actually do both so that, for example, families of five (like mine and yours!) would have condos while others would have hotel rooms.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have no real preference as i'll be in Colorado from Jan 5th til round about the end of March. snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Go for the 3rd week in March. You can't miss.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That's what I want SCSA, so teachers and kids can come. Maybe even wives!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good morning Chris,

It's really the best time.
1) The best snow. It can be the worst year, but there's always great snow during that time.

2) Lots of apres going on. Live bands @ Red Tail, spring skiing is in full swing.

3) Great weather. It's March, typically the snowiest month. But you'll see more bluebird days, then clouds, that's for sure.

4) Lots of people watching, the town is full. Spring break, lots of skiers from all over seem to come during that time. Crowds? Nah, not really. But there's lotsa people around, so you get to meet lots of others!

Go for the 3rd week in March folks, it's the best time.

Make it a great day!
Be cool,
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anytime between 17th MArch and Easter weekend. Condo would suit us best too.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SCSA, while I agree that the snow is most plentiful, I find that it isn't as light as earlier in the season. Don't you? However, if one is used to skiing in Europe, the snow should be at least as good as one normally skis! Twisted Evil Wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I happened to have done a bit of research into the third week in March some time ago since I was thinking of making the trip to Colorado by myself the same time.

I found out that most flight prices went up on Thursday 17th March so if you plan your trip for 10 days (or two weeks) starting on the 16th March, you may get a much better deal. Just a thought.

For me anytime around then is fine. My wee one is still wee enough that I can take him out of school.
Anyway, skiing IS education Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy