Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Upgrading scott the skis from 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was looking to upgrade my skis for next season (thinking positive) i bought some Scott “the ski” and have found them to be the best things ive ever skied on, but since loosing nearly 3 stone since January the weight loss might open up new doors to ski type that would suit me..plus i thought i would treat myself ..but is it worth changing to the scotts 2020 ski or is it just the same but a different colour Than the 2013 ski..as ive found a pair at half price .... the lightweight construction is a favourite plus point
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scott Slight 93 - fab skis especially if you’re looking for light weight and you like short turns.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for rekindling the memory of my original The Ski from the mid-70's. They still look cool!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, are the 93’s better or more advanced than the 2013 the ski... no point buying them just fir the different colour scheme ..lol
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
yorkshirelad wrote:
Thanks, are the 93’s better or more advanced than the 2013 the ski... no point buying them just fir the different colour scheme ..lol

They're different and better in every respect.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When you set those 3 stones loose where did they go? Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When I was umming and ahhing about getting The Ski, @spyderjon persuaded me to go for a pair of Slight93s, even though I'd tried them on an EoSB ski test the previous year and returned them vowing they'd kill me! I did get to over 50mph on them though Twisted Evil

3 years on, I still think they're awesome and suit me for what I want to do. Mind you, I am ~93KG, 6'1" and I ski them at 180cm.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy