Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A favour from my fellow snowheads (2 mins - please vote for me to get a new custom snowboard!)

Poster: A snowHead
So update - I won! Just want to say many thanks to all those who voted for me, it's very much appreciated. I think it will be a number of months before I get the actual board as they're not in the workshop at the moment, but no rush. Will post pics of the final product when it arrives.

Thanks again!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mega! Well deserved. Which board is it going to go on?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm think I'm going to get the Cleaver. Had thought about maybe getting a soft jibby board (Minister) to learn to butter around better, but I realised that I'd probably never use that board other than a couple of times in Chill Factore.

So going for a full camber board instead as that would be a nice change. I currently have a Warpig and just bought a Korua Tranny Finder, so aggressive and camber but with rockered nose for powder; this would then be my full camber board to give me some differentiation I guess.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Excellent. Good work.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yay. well done. it was definitely the best design
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@karansaraf, I would have been very disappointed had you not won. How cool is that? Nice job!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Congratulations! Now, when are you going to let all your Interweb buddies have a go? Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Haha, if I ever run into any snowhead boarders, you're all more than welcome to have a go!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well done. Enjoy.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well done dood!

After reading about the cleaver it sounds to me it is a fast charging piste board. Would work on a pipe due to its stiffness but freestyle - I'm not so sure.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeah I’ve abandoned the idea of getting it for freestyle, think I’ll just use the warpig for that. It’s bit a soft board but should be fine. The cleaver will just be for perfecting carving in groomer days I think
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
karansaraf wrote:
Haha, if I ever run into any snowhead boarders, you're all more than welcome to have a go!

What about us skiers, do we get a go too? A vote is a vote... Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Haha, you've got me there. All aboard! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Congratulations!

Can't wait to get it made and shipped out to you

Lewey

https://www.douksnow.com/
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Congratulations - great to hear you won! Very Happy

Welcome to snowHeads @DoukSnowUk snowHead
snow conditions
well done. Fab design
latest report
Good work. Pop on a photo when its done.
snow report
I spy with my little eye... LINK
ski holidays
Shame! Dude coulda dropped us a pic of it b4 doing the ebay-dump Sad
latest report
Sorry to hear circumstances have changed meaning @Mountain Surfer, wont be using it themselves.
snow report
I'm sure a donation to Snowheads will appear though after using this platform to get lots of votes
snow report
Sorry to hear circumstances have changed meaning @Mountain Surfer, wont be using it themselves.
latest report
Competition is running again for this year! If any of you want to get involved head over to https://www.douksnow.com/competition
latest report
and now the votes! If you guys wanna check out the designs that got in this year and vote for your fav it be appreciated Very Happy
ski holidays
I've voted for number 12 from this parish snowHead
latest report
https://www.douksnow.com/vote | forgot the link sorry guys
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy