Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski amade Easter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Hoping to be able to come over in March 2021 if all is good to travel. Is Easter Week (school hols 27th March- 4th April) normally crazy busy in Ski amade resorts ? Any quieter slopes around or best to avoid.

Thanks.

Helen
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@EEN, Easter is much quieter than any of February, plus if you are bringing children, they qualify for free lift passes after mid-March. Flachau always seems to be the busiest spot, but everywhere is OK outside of February.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @queenie pretty please, Easter may not be an issue then, good to.know.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@EEN, no doubt Easter, even an early one like next year, is far less busy than February. There is often a good reason, the snow conditions are not likely to be as good. With an early Easter you have a better chance of decent snow but it is still pretty late in the season. If you are happy with skiing until lunchtime and then afternoons relaxing on a (hopefully!) sunny terrace then it could be good but if you want to be pretty sure of serious amounts of skiing then choose an earlier week or go higher. I know the locals will say that they often ski until the end of April in Zauchensee or Flachau but going for trips to your local slopes is a bit different than a weeks ski holiday. The area is ideal if you want to see Salzburg or visit the Salzkammergut lakes etc and fit in a few days skiing too.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks @munich_irish, i appreciate your detailed reply . Some good points there, we do want some sun but also decent conditions so earlier prob better. We are tied into those dates from this years cancellation but i think we will extend the trip from the middle of March rather than into Easter.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy