Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jet2 Cancelling Flights until April 14th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://www.ttgmedia.com/news/jet2holidays-extends-cancellations-into-april-27262
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@RedorDead, predictably ominous.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes, I agree - they'll have been in consultation with the government, so while nothing is set in stone it does indicate how they think things will go.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jet2 announced today that flights will recommence on 23 Jun.
Too many European nations with too high infection rates to make it feasible to roll back the hangar doors.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I saw that someone posted on Facebook just now that they had received a message from BA “All BA short haul flights will be cancelled from Gatwick Airport from 24 June - 30 Oct”. So aviation over the coming Summer is still going to be greatly curtailed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BA flights for July moved from LGW to LHR for us this morning rather than cancelled. Suits us very well indeed as LHR is closer, although remains to be seen if we can travel when the time comes.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I don't know if the Government are briefing the airlines or whether the airlines are just looking at the infection and vaccination levels in Europe and coming to the same view as most snowheads that early summer for overseas travel is a non starter.

This is especially so if the Europeans continue to mix. For instance the Spanish infection rate was falling, looking encouraging for UK travel. But that trend is reversing, whether that has anything to do with the 100 aircraft from Germany that landed at Palma de Mallorca last weekend. Most of those aircraft then go on to mainland Spain as passengers swap flights. It's quite a clever way of giving choice of any destination in Spain from any airport in Germany, but a great way of mixing people.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy