Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is the 2020/2021 a non starter?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As predicted the 2020/2021 European Ski season is done

Tightening of Borders and Travel Restrictions until at least April ..
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tourism relies on 1000's travelling to make it work not 10 or 20 folks..

I have doubts that Summer Travel will resume anytime soon...as folks will need expensive PCR Tests & Quarantine restrictions will have to be completely lifted....

Governments will not be coming to the rescue (repatriate) Tourists in futures Lockdowns.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dont pre book pay for Flights or Holidays this year (2021)

If you pre-pay In the event of events/troubles They may offer Vouchers or re-bookings but they are worthless when the company's/airlines go into administration .. You will never see your money again.

It is not Over anytime soon

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/01/new-coronavirus-variants-could-cause-more-reinfections-require-updated-vaccines

STAY AT HOME
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@stanton, prick
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@ajc2260626, he is usually ...but in this case?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A little drastic for the rest of us to close European borders, but if it's necessary to stop stanton spreading then worth the sacrifice Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It’s less about what he’s saying and more about his sanctimonious delivery.......

“Stay at home” when I last looked we all were and will be until restrictions are lifted.

When I went to school there were no prizes for stating the obvious so we are all staying at home..... no one knows what will happen in the next three months and anyone who says they do etc.....
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

“Stay at home” when I last looked we all were and will be until restrictions are lifted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55645396

Clearly a lot of people clearly aren't.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stanton wrote:

I have doubts that Summer Travel will resume anytime soon...

Agree it’s going to be months. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no Summer travel until after Spring.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hold_my_biere wrote:
stanton wrote:

I have doubts that Summer Travel will resume anytime soon...

Agree it’s going to be months. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no Summer travel until after Spring.

Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"no summer travel until after spring." Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bergmeister wrote:
"no summer travel until after spring." Puzzled Puzzled

I think he was taking the pi$$ out of our cloggy mate.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ajc2260626 wrote:

When I went to school there were no prizes for stating the obvious so we are all staying at home........

STAY AT HOME in your own Native Language...Clearly many people do not understand this ??

Is there a special British Variant for STAY AT HOME ?

snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Desperation from cloggie. Quotes from the Sun and foreshortened telephoto lens shots. Laughing

How’s your government doing at the moment?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@stanton “stay at home” , a phrase that your country is renowned for, especially in 1940 when the whole of the Netherlands stayed at home for the next 5 years Toofy Grin LOL

Like @DJL, says....anyone who quotes the sun is clearly an intellectual Titan which I clearly couldn’t cope with.

I worked for a Dutch company in London for a while and was surprised to learn that the Dutch have no translation for “excuse me”. Thanks for carrying on that great Dutch tradition Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy