Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I am part of the Problem (Good Read)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I already posted this in case you missed it.

Great Article by a Ski Instructor

Take a chance to Read this Excellent Article and take some time to critique your own lifestyle ..

https://www.ultimatesportclub.com/post/i-am-part-of-the-problem?fbclid=IwAR3l0chVMmWDf2StfcIM7oYjwZaOVvfCjyishcdBWYjFGuL8weqLcJ1OteU
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good post; I enjoyed reading that.

Here in the UK over 3/4 million people have volunteered to help in their community and I really hope they continue to do so when this is over. After all if you’ve built up a relationship with an elderly person a few streets away, it will be so much easier to keep in contact afterwards.

I’m hoping people will realise just how much of their disposable income is hoovered up in cafes, Nail bars and tattoo parlours etc and start using their money on more meaningful things. Also that they see the vicious cycle foisted on us by advertising and the media, of work hard to buy things you don’t absolutely need then work hard to keep those things and “improve” on them. The need to have newer, faster, cleaner than the one before. And then treat ourselves “because we’re worth it” because we work so hard. And so on.

Regarding the environment, it’s like the planet was crying out for help and nature came along and said “I’ve got this”.

Having said that, at the moment it feels like 2020 arrived and thought we were having way too much fun and decided to stop us Very Happy

And also I miss hugging my elderly mum now she’s on her own.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bambionskiis wrote:
Regarding the environment, it’s like the planet was crying out for help and nature came along and said “I’ve got this”.

Nature finds a way Skullie
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

As a ski instructor I am acutely aware of the hypocrisy in my job. I donate to Protect Our Winters, yet I am a huge part of the problem. I spend my time creating carbon emissions in a technically unnecessary recreational industry, whilst preaching about being environmentally conscious and lamenting about our winters getting warmer and less snowy.

Why not get a more eco-friendly job then? Seems like a simple solution.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boarder2020 wrote:
Quote:

As a ski instructor I am acutely aware of the hypocrisy in my job. I donate to Protect Our Winters, yet I am a huge part of the problem. I spend my time creating carbon emissions in a technically unnecessary recreational industry, whilst preaching about being environmentally conscious and lamenting about our winters getting warmer and less snowy.

Why not get a more eco-friendly job then? Seems like a simple solution.

maybe he thinks using a really faint font is going to save the planet Happy

if he really wanted to save the planet he would hope that Covid-19 has a 75% mortality rate. As it is the BBC just published data showing there are fewer deaths than average for the same time period at present.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy