Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

David Goldsmith -The Antichrist ?

Poster: A snowHead
Ray Zorro, True although I don't believe Tim Brown lives anywhere near London
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boredsurfin, I think he now lives in Hampshire - so an easy trip up wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ray Zorro, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think the melting snowhead one is gorgeous - maybe a little misguided - but gorgeous nevertheless.

So leave off him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right off for more G&T.......................

Stop picking TFWW fights.

I mean it. Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
richjp wrote:

I have never said anything on a message board, nor will I, that I would not say to that person in a face to face situation.

That is why a couple of days ago I offered to meet you face to face. That offer remains open.

Tim Brown wrote:
richjp, I offered to meet David too, but he never even replied to my PM.

Gentlemen, I see that the Ski Club has an End of Season Party on May 19. This would seem to be an ideal opportunity. See you there, I hope ... plus any other snowHeads who'd like to join this piste process! [I think the event's only open to members because of the space limitations]. SCGB members need to RSVP on EOSparty@skiclub.co.uk

A previous End of Seasoning Party at Wimbledon. Note large peppermill.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
David Goldsmith wrote:
richjp wrote:

I have never said anything on a message board, nor will I, that I would not say to that person in a face to face situation.

That is why a couple of days ago I offered to meet you face to face. That offer remains open.

Tim Brown wrote:
richjp, I offered to meet David too, but he never even replied to my PM.

Gentlemen, I see that the Ski Club has an End of Season Party on May 19. This would seem to be an ideal opportunity. See you there, I hope ... plus any other snowHeads who'd like to join this piste process! [I think the event's only open to members because of the space limitations]. SCGB members need to RSVP on EOSparty@skiclub.co.uk

A previous End of Seasoning Party at Wimbledon. Note large peppermill.

I will be attending.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
End of season party? What an excellent idea. See you there.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Red Dave wrote:
End of season party? What an excellent idea. See you there.

Yes, excellent idea, how about having a BBQ...
Maybe after a race...
Maybe at the Genepe bar...
Maybe Thursday night...

That would be some BASH at the End of the Season. (No idea whether we'd get many people at it. Maybe just book a table for 60...)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whereabouts in Wimbledon is it?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, Aren't you meant to be skiing?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
IncogSkiSno, Go and have a look at the EOSB thread , then again may as well just wreck this SCGB nonsense Twisted Evil
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Is richjp (salt of the earth) the only person I'm going to meet at the End of Seasoning Party?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
David Goldsmith wrote:
Is richjp (salt of the earth) the only person I'm going to meet at the End of Seasoning Party?

Your sarcasm suggests that you are indeed a very sad individual.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think it was just a joke... (Bad puns are not yet explicitly forbidden in the t&cs)
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Absolutely, rich. Absolutely no sarcasm intended (but apologies for the pun). I genuinely look forward to meeting you and anyone else who'll be at the White House.
snow report
richjp, David Goldsmith - I suspect I may be there too. How many snowHead T-shirts (specifically made with arm lengths suitable for the Abominable One Wink ) do you think we could get there?
snow report
GrahamN, Subtley comb through the GOLFISHES hair. One expects to find three '6's. Little Angel
ski holidays
Hey, Rolf - you're a chef. Are you throwing an end-of-seasoning party in Cham? (ritual burning of herb and spices rack)
snow report
David Goldsmith, Sunday and Monday. Still recovering. Three pairs of boots went up in flames and a couple were used as drinking vessels. We kept a translucid X-Wave 10, were gona put a GOLDFISH in it. Little Angel
ski holidays
I don't know if you've ever met a guy called Fitzi (Stuart Fitzsimmons), one-time member of the British Ski Team. He became an expert ski cameraman, and used to film for Ski Sunday. As a youngster he used to work at Hillend Ski Centre, Edinburgh, and tells a story of drying a pair of boots on a hot radiator.

They melted.
latest report
They don't make radiators like that any more wink
ski holidays
All I say to that is "woops" Laughing snowHead

Quote:

As a youngster he used to work at Hillend Ski Centre, Edinburgh, and tells a story of drying a pair of boots on a hot radiator
latest report
This thread is hilarous, I notice a lot of sexual tension in the air between all you sailors... Shocked

*Please note that I dont really know the first thing about the SCGB or any of the politics that are going on in this thread, this is legal disclaimer. Please dont hate, shoot or disfigure me in other ways either physically or emotionally as a result of this post
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy