Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Easter 2021 Flights Available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Easyjet Easter 2021 Flights now Available On website
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great shout - picked up the same return flights as this year's cancelled ones, with baggage, for only £500 in total for 5 of us. This compares to over £1000 for the cancelled ones. So there's some bargains to be had!

Just need my refund to come through now though!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Handy Turnip wrote:
Great shout - picked up the same return flights as this year's cancelled ones, with baggage, for only £500 in total for 5 of us. This compares to over £1000 for the cancelled ones. So there's some bargains to be had!

Do you enjoy playing Double or Quits?? Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
luigi wrote:
Handy Turnip wrote:

Haha! Yep!

Never seen Easter flights that cheap, so felt crazy to miss. And in the 3 hours since I booked, the same flights have gone from £100 return to £257 return, so I'm taking that as a decision vindicated!

Obviously I'll look a bit foolish if easyJet don't refund the original flights, but I'm pretty confident they will.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
At £50 return for Easter flights, and bags and skis 99p I've paid on a credit card and gone for the gamble!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And got a refund from EasyJet 48 hours after I spoke to them on the phone last week....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Anyone else have EasyJet Flight Club membership? Mine usually gets renewed in Dec, but had an email on Friday saying it's been renewed already to Oct next year. I wasn't expecting it to be renewed at all next time, as I've been flying a lot less than usual over the winter.

Probably them hoping I spend my money just with them when things resume?!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@fixx, I’ve had my flight club membership extended until March 2021. They also extended our Easyjet Plus membership by 3 months.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@muppet, that's interesting re. Ej plus. Good on them. I didn't renew last year as I was flying less.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
the only down side to all these cheap flights is I will have to schedule in a car trip visit, I have so much stuff recycled from UK house that would "fit nicely" into aparment
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
luigi wrote:
Handy Turnip wrote:

Exactly this! I personally won't be spending any more money with EasyJet until they process the refund of £705 that I requested on the 23rd of March.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alisdair wrote:
luigi wrote:
Handy Turnip wrote:

Exactly this! I personally won't be spending any more money with EasyJet until they process the refund of £705 that I requested on the 23rd of March.

And can completely understand why -everyone has got their own level of risk.

But it's worth pointing out..

1) I've now got my refund back and believe everyone will in time.

2) the exact same flights I booked for £500, are now currently at £1,580.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Handy Turnip wrote:
Alisdair wrote:
luigi wrote:
Handy Turnip wrote:

And can completely understand why -everyone has got their own level of risk.

But it's worth pointing out..

1) I've now got my refund back and believe everyone will in time.

2) the exact same flights I booked for £500, are now currently at £1,580.

Fair play to you. Glad it worked out
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy