Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet flights winter 20/21

Poster: A snowHead
Also jumped at the chance - Birmingham to Geneva booked for New Year £58 pp return, now a much happier bunny!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Really hoping they extend the schedule to include Easter next year. Surely the logical step when they'll have the issue of thousands of Easter flights that'll need to be moved or refunded.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I keep checking as we had a cancelled trip this Easter and would like to make up for lost time next year!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why are no flights Edinburgh-Munich offered after October 24th? Are there just none in the price range being offered?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Because I think they are concentrating on getting customers to rebook onto the ski resort flights. We know that Munich is technically, but they've only issued the ski resort destinations in the hope that those whos flights are being cancelled now are re booking for next season rather than getting a refund.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks. Sounds feasible.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@espri, I’m based in the Midlands, so can’t get to a lot of airports pretty easily. The last couple of years we’ve flown out of Liverpool, due to cost and timings suiting is, but when I checked for flights to geneva at half term, it didn’t bring up any options. Other airports (Birmingham, Stansted etc) had only limited late flights, but Luton had more choices, so I went for that. It may be that they’re only offering a certain number on each flight I guess and perhaps the options you’re looking for are no longer available?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Family of 4 at Christmas to INN from
Gatwick with luggage 280 quid with Easyjet versus BA £2,000.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
All the London Airports for the Saturday of Feb half term are sold out. Sunday though is doable. May be worth looking at a Sunday to Sunday option
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
6 return flights to Geneva booked from Dec - Feb @ £60 each! Smile

Car rental firms are also offering full refunds if cancelled up to 48 hours beforehand. BMW X3 currently £23.38 per day for a week booked through AutoEurope, Geneva swiss side (vignette and snow tyres!)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@strunkenallstar,

You will struggle to get 6 people and ski gear into a x3
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stewart woodward wrote:
@strunkenallstar,

You will struggle to get 6 people and ski gear into a x3

There's only me in it, on 6 different trips Smile
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Brilliant heads up, thanks!! Half term flights booked next year for the 4 of us for £209!!!! Gonna book some weekends for January too!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Well I've just checked our flights on the Easyjet website to see current prices (in case friends join us) and our half term flights are no longer there. Not sure if this is a website glitch (fingers crossed) or they have been cancelled but no flights now scheduled on the days we have booked for outward and return. So it seems my bargain half term flights may be no more. I'll post if I get further info from Easyjet either way to clarify but a bit unsettling to say the least.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@bastathecat, i hope its a website glitch, or maybe a way of not taking bookings while some kind of review takes place maybe?.....i have Lpl-Szg and Man-Trn flights booked, both of which show as 'no flights' if you search now.
snow conditions
Worrying - I checked our Christmas flights and they are fine. Could it just be there a bit dear available?

As far as I understand the early release of seats were limited number initially- then they added some more seats, but again not full amount?
latest report
Our half term outbound is not on system now but it’s still showing in the my flight section, perhaps it’s sold out & auto removed when no availablity
snow report
Certainly worth keeping an eye on so thanks for posting. I bought flights at those prices with eyes open and without booking anything else. Others with large groups or families might have other stuff booked. A search doesn't throw up my flights but they are still showing as live bookings when I log into EJ. Cant imagine mine are full - mid March- already so we will see. Not sure how far the £7 I paid for bags and ski carriage will get me if I have to rebook......hopefully people on SH bashes will all check their flights sooner rather than later, I know EJ are the option for many.
snow report
Our outbound flight not showing on system but no change when I log in. Looks like EJ have cut back on the days they are flying
snow report
Looks like an unfortunate but understandable streamlining to me. Lgw-szg and brs-szg searches for the same dates as mine throw up prices as normal. Lpl-szg says no flights on those dates , app and website. Maybe my flight doesnt exist any more and this will filter through to my bookings page in time.
latest report
@Jonny996, similar for me as well, I checked on easyJet website on Thursday, just to see if I still had bagged a bargain. £170 for 3 Fri eve Bristol to Geneva then sun morning return half term return seats with 4 large hold bags and 1 ski bag.

Equivalent cost was £1100
latest report
Very strange, half my post disappeared from the message

As I was saying, Sunday morning flight not showing now

Not too bothered as there are 3 more flights that day, so assume they are required to offer an alternative flight

Also, I assume that they are duty bound to inform you straight away, and offer alternative flight or a refund.
Obviously, if there are only one flight each day, then this is not a good situation.
snow report
My suspicion is that EJ (like the rest) are operating (and planning) minimal viable operations based on likely demand (taking QT into account, to the extent that it's predictable).

Given the UK's piteous (and political) planning for quarantine, that can't be making their lives easier.
latest report
My flight too for GTW GEN on 27th March.
Time to send an email. Many thanks for flagging this.
snow conditions
Our flights to Geneva and back in January are OK, but our Milan Malpensa ones in March appear to be missing. @snowhound, let us know if you hear back!
latest report
Our flights Edinburgh to Verona 15-19 December have disappeared too Sad

Edit: There is only one seat available out on 12th Dec, back 15th. Maybe flights are sold out, they were pretty cheap.
snow report
@Ghost Dog, one seat left, or one seat left at that particular price band?
snow conditions
@Ghost Dog, You can see how empty the schedules are by looking at the flight timetable.

http://www.easyjet.com/en/cheap-flights/edinburgh/verona

I think ej are cancelling flights all over. We have lost our Geneva to Bristol in October and Bristol to Vienna in December.

We have received a cancellation email for the October flight but not the December one. On the phone EJ said we would be told up to 14 days before flight....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My return flight Gatwick/Geneva from 20 - 29 December is still showing both on the schedule and on my account.
snow report
Looking at this page it seems that Manchester to Venice is only Sun, Mon, and Thurs from December to march so unlikely to be a full flight. More like a schedule change. Sat flights not on until April which is the summer schedule. So looks like they have dropped the flights for winter.
http://www.easyjet.com/en/cheap-flights/manchester/venice-marco-polo
snow conditions
This prompted me to check our mid-January Man-GVA flights, and all ok so far, thankfully
snow conditions
cad99uk wrote:
@Ghost Dog,

I think ej are cancelling flights all over. We have lost our Geneva to Bristol in October and Bristol to Vienna in December.

I've lost 4 return EJ flights from Newcastle to Geneva, after Christmas, plus a mountain biking trip to the Algarve in October. All cancelled. A bit of a bummer Sad
latest report
Our outbound half term flight that is no longer on the system for sale but Is Still showing up under the my bookings section is the 17.45 Friday flight, I get that flight about 7-8 times a season & it's always a full flight so i can't see them cancelling it, perhaps they are just full
snow report
I'm hoping we get a notification from Easyjet soon regarding our Feb half term flights although from looking at other posters it seems we may need to wait a while for this if notifications for cancelled October flights only just coming through. If anyone has had a notification it would be useful to know the rough timeframe - 30 days before departure has been mentioned but seeing we are nearly 6 months out I would hope it would be a bit sooner. At the moment we have options if our original flights cancelled but the later it gets the less opportunity we have to move things about. Until we get the cancellation notification we are stuck.

Interestingly, we found many places in the Dolomites already full for UK half term week so there is clearly some confidence in a ski season next year coming from somewhere!
snow report
@Bergmeister, EZY (U2) are pulling out of Newcastle. Announced it as a reduction in June/July but widely reported as a complete shut down.
snow conditions
@Jonny996, Definitely some flight changes with the EDI - GVA rotations. All the 0605 and 0630 flights on a Saturday and Sunday have gone.
Normally 3 flights on a Saturday now 2 and the 2 Sunday flights are now 1.
As you noticed the Friday flights have also been culled down to one flight a day Sad
And no Tuesday flights
latest report
My half term return flight from Lyon got cancelled too, although I was due to fly back on the Sunday. Now looking for alternatives..... gonna be pricey
snow report
So if they have cancelled a flight, what legal obligations do they have? Do they have to find & pay for another flight for you or is it a simple refund
ski holidays
muppet wrote:
@Jonny996, Definitely some flight changes with the EDI - GVA rotations. All the 0605 and 0630 flights on a Saturday and Sunday have gone.
As you noticed the Friday flights have also been culled down to one flight a day Sad
And no Tuesday flights

That’s really cocked things up for me, I used the Friday evening flight a LOT
latest report
muppet wrote:

That 6am Saturday flight is still showing for my trip (late Jan) - maybe it depends on the week?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy