Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet flights winter 20/21

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had issues both ways Bristol to Geneva with my 99p luggage and moved booking. Had to stand my ground esp in Geneva and wait a while whilst it was checked but eventually they were OK with it.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jebroni3_16 wrote:
Mr.Egg wrote:
@jebroni3_16,

should have stood your ground.
Sounds like Swissport screwed you over. Good luck in getting a refund.

I'd have loved to, but they had me over a barrel. I needed to check my board bag and so had to pay for it again, even though the agent said she could see it on my booking and the problem was therefore on the computer system side of things.

I could have taken a punt with the "hands free" bag and taken it to the gate, but I knew they'd be Swissport staff there too and just wanted to get it sorted and get out of the increasingly long and unimpressed queue's way.

I have managed to establish that it is easyJet have themselves who have removed the "hands free" option everywhere, as per this page but that they're still supposed to be honouring existing vouchers / bookings:

Quote:
Why is Hands Free no longer available?

To simplify our baggage options, we’re no longer offering Hands Free. However, we still have a wide range of other bag choices available, including a new large cabin bag option from £5.99, or hold bags from just £6.99. If you’ve already booked or have a voucher for Hands Free, you can of course still use the service.

She said she could see it on the booking, then they should have honored the booking. It is not your fault & be out of pocket because of failure in their IT. Surely there is someone at Swissport to override it.

Three mobile customers used to get hands free with Easyjet until Handsfree was removed.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The person who said she could see it was the most senior of the (by then three) Swissport agents trying to check people in for the two easyJet flights.

She flatly denied it was possible to check in a bag without charging me for it and by then, the queue behind me
was getting increasingly agitated.

I've paid on my credit card and will instigate a charge back if they don't refund me, rather than go through insurance.

I suspect easyJet will try to refund me the £1.98 I paid then direct for the snowboard carriage though rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy