Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Asda travel insurance - no response

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been able to get in contact with Asda travel insurance . I bought a family policy after a recommendation on here , great value for money , I thought .
I suspect that might be a tad busy , but when they don't answer calls , don't respond to e-mails and the web link to download a claim form doesn't work , it gets a bit frustrating . I'm not asking for any sort of urgency just some sort of acknowledgment that my request for a claim form has been received , i suspect there is a clause somewhere that suggest they need to be notified of a claim within a specific time period ..........I am trying .

Has anyone else had any luck .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Prior to this crisis, my experience was - they were very good at responding.

Atm. They are either inundated, or are running for cover. Time will tell which.

Other than stating the obvious, I can't be of more help.

Good Luck.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Same here - you would think they had done a moonlight flit!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Asda Travel Insurance isn't much to do with Asda. It is a badged-up InsureandGo product and they handle all the customer contact. They in turn are owned and underwritten by Spanish insurer Mapfre. They will be absolutely deluged with enquiries and claims which is why you'll see quite a few insurance brands now not accepting new customers - Asda is one of them. Add to that the fact that a fair few staff will be off sick or self-isolating - call centres are like cruise ships when it comes to disease spreading. Forget trying them on the phone. I suggest a friendly email that shows some understanding of what's hit them (haven't you seen the news?) and wait a bit.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@gwatts10, see @Pruman, . . . and given that Asda is part of the Walton Family of Arkansas with their philanthropic outlook (sarcasm) . . . do you really expect them to have an insurance company contract that will provide any more than the legal minimum beyond the fine print that you've (elmost certainly) not read?

I look forward to being proved wrong and will offer a bottle (ok, or two) of decent claret if that happens. Good luck wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@pruman is there an email address which to register your claim so that further down the line when you finally get through you don't meet the response of 'sorry, you should have told us earlier......'? My son had a trip to India cancelled but because we assumed Asda would be deluged/the organiser is trying to recoup some costs before a final refund decision and the trip is not until April (BA may cancel the flight in the meantime) we were sitting tight for a few days before tackling the insurance phone call if required.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All very good points , they must be deluged. I have sent 2 x e-mails but no response , I guess we just wait to see if they come out the other side
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy