Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BLASPHEMY

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok, hope you guys are going to come good with all your 'TITTLE-TATTER'

I have just ordered 8 pairs of Stockl Xl, 4 in 174 and 4 in 184.

It breaks our commandiment with a waist of 75mm, however you guys don't care do you?

Both skis are available to test and cost me ooodles of cash. wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You bored or got a day off? Laughing

How does that compare to a B4?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, B4, ironic, i sent them all back to Rossingnol, B4, anyone had chance to regret buying them. Little Angel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin,

I know Arno posted that he wasn't knocked out with the B4. But that and XL aren't really the same sort of ski for the same sort of skier IMV. The B4 will be at home off-piste and suffer by comparison on-piste with most thinner (less than 80) skis let alone with the XL. The XL will perform well off-piste etc. If you want to compare skis with the XL, think Recon, 8000, and across the board skier types. Even if the B4 can edge as well - doubtful, it will not be as quick.

Thats not to say there is no merit in the B4 and their ilk but you aren't talking about like for like and there will be trade-offs
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
It breaks our commandiment with a waist of 75mm, however you guys don't care do you?

Shocked Are you worshipping false gods?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar.org.uk, you mean mammoth (or do I mean Mammon?)?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
XL isn't that fat is it? May even be a mid fat by modern extremes. Fat 90-110, Super fat 110-150?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER, we have Fall Line magazine next week in VT to persuade us all to ski on freeride skis, so I think your 75mms are forgiveable...

I can just picture it, imagine the savings resorts will make, with all the piste bashing being done by 5,000 snowHeads on super fats in the future, no more need for grooming Wink. Major redundancies at ski schools though, all those lessons failing to learn how to carve properly will no longer be needed... Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PG, which won't work if all models are 170 or longer!!! Too long for me!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I can never try any of these skis - no-one stocks them short enough (although most are made at around 165). Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski, all the companied had short freeride demo's at the Pila test in march, not just ladies ones, head K2 Nordica Rossignol atomic all had 160-165 available
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I hesistate to point out that a lot of the Piste patrollers in La Plagne were on B3's wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, but XL's are so "last season" Shocked
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CEM, Yes - but I'm too busy working then - I can't go on special test weeks normally Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad our local shops only stock even mid fats and all mountains in 170+ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy