Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fuel in Luxembourg

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I see lots of posts saying that fuel is cheap in Luxembourg but can anyone recommend an easy place to stop are all fuel stations equally cheap? I'm off to Austria this weekend.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They are all cheap...even the motorway services.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you go to one with a shop it may well sell alcohol which is also hilariously cheap in Luxembourg.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I used to use the service stations on the motorways but they often have long queues and, unsurprisingly, are not the cheapest places (though cheap by by comparison with other places outside of Luxembourg). I now use one of the petrol stations at Schengen. These are directly opposite the exit and are really easy to find. The exit from the A13 is just before the bridge over the Moselle river (which is the border between Luxembourg and Germany) and just after you come out of a tunnel. There is a choice of 3 different petrol stations and a large supermarket (cheap tobacco, coffee and sweets, booze is pretty cheap in Germany & France anyway so not so much of that).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@munich_irish, thanks that looks like a good place to stop
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Second shout for the Schengen turning. I used to come off at Mondorf Les Bains, but that's too far now compared to the Schengen junction
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Third shout for Schengen!
There are three at the bottom of the slip, one more on the right going into the village and several more on another road.
Really it's a bit like Martelange on the old road from Namur to Arlon.
NB - I suspect that fuel prices are set by the government - motorway services in Luxembourg charge the same as road side pumps.
When you see a GERMAN fire engine filling up in Schengen it must be a good deal!
Off topic - there's a visitor centre dedicated to the Schengen Accord and anyone travelling with a dog will find doggy heaven on the riverbank.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy