Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

North Face Backcountry Patrol rucksack, 32 litre long back length

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks,
you are looking at a very rare North Face 32 litre Ski Patrol, backcountry rucksack. No reason of course why you couldn't use it all year round of course for other non ski trips.

Back size is long so good for height 5ft,10 to 6ft 3.

This was desgned for backcountry overnight patrols and you can literally fit everything you need in it for a couple of days.
Apart from a couple of marks it is in excellent condition with no wear anywhere. The fabric is absolutely bombproof and can take a hammering. There are so many features on it and I'l try and list them all.

Features include:

Removeable back protector
Hydration compatible with internal hanger
Ski, snowboard and split board compatible
A frame and cross back carry
Large internal backcountry organiser for avalanche kit
Internal storage compartment
Sweat and snow shedding back
Dedicated easy access (don't take backpack off) external crampon pouch at bottom with reinforced material
Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Front storage compartment
Top storage compartment
Side and front compression straps
Full length right hand side access zip
Padded adjustable hip belt with gear loop and zipped pocket
Adjustable chest straps with emergency whistle
Side ski pole/walking pole carry

Bucketloads of pictures available. Pick up from Stubbington area, PO14 2BW or shipping which is included in the price. £80

Thanks, Den

PS, I've no idea how to attach images so apologies, but same as link below.

https://www.peterglenn.com/product/north-face-patrol-35-backpack
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Now sold thank you.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy