Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Minute ski weekends

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well it looks like I've gambled this one wrong - I thought there might well be some deals to be had through the big operators by leaving it to the last minute (next weekend). But phoning round has not paid off - most of them either don't seem to do real weekends ("our weekend trips leave on Wednesdays..."!!) or don't do it at all... hey ho. Lesson learned for next year. Unless anyone has any top suggestions? Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you have flights booked?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nope. I was aiming at packages... but there don't seem to be any. That said, a friend has just found a couple on lastminute.com anyone know what the snow is like in borovets?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Damion75, see if you can get some flights and try the solutions room on chalets direct?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or Airbnb
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I thought the standard weekend trip was DIY. Book flights early and cheap, then find some accommodation and sort out transfers. Distance from airport to resort minimised. Best done outside peak times.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I’ve never found a ‘package’ weekend to be value for money. I’ve always done diy; you get the flights you want, in the resort you’ve got your eye on.... accommodation is the hardest part, but Airbnb and booking.com always has a bargain.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just booked Andorra - not as a package, but cheap as chips. Flights were c£40
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Dravot, intrigued to know which resort you are visiting and where are you flying from and to?

I've been to Soldeu in Grandvalira before and loved it but certainly wouldn't have thought of it as viable option for a ski weekend
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Andorra has worked very well for ski weekends for me.
Good flight times are key but if you can fly after work Thurs/Fri and late back on Sunday 9/10pm then it works, always used Barcelona El Prat and hired a car, easy drive arrive late gets you 2/3 full days.
Plentiful accomodations to choose from and can usually get a room that includes ski passes.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@jebroni3_16

flights: Ryanair Stansted to Toulouse; hire car; hotel with ski package; gonna come in at around £600 incl food & drinks for 3 1/2 days skiing.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks all, Toulouse down to ski regions seems like a bit of a trek?! Also, I'm sure I read there was no snow in the pyrenees this year?!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Damion75,
2.5 hrs from airport to Grandvalira; snow is between 80cm & 1.5m - more forecast this forthcoming week.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We’re doing a long weekend in a couple of weeks time but could have booked fri to sun just as easily. Early flight into Innsbruck (from Bristol / Gatwick), quick train transfer to Zillertal valley (we’re staying in fugen). Should be skiing by lunch time on the Friday.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Dravot wrote:
@Damion75,
2.5 hrs from airport to Grandvalira; snow is between 80cm & 1.5m - more forecast this forthcoming week.

There is enough snow here as long as you stay on-piste. Let's seee what this week snow will brin gin terms of side-piste conditions.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy