Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Esprit - Hotel Deux Domaines Belle Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We are getting organised for our trip to Belle Plagne on Sunday and I have been shocked to read the reviews on Trip Adviser for this week clearly showing there has been a sickness bug in our hotel for the last 2 weeks.

The reviews show the response from the hotel/Esprit that they are 'awaiting a deep clean' but I am now exceptionally anxious about going (2 adult non skiers & 1 8 year old enthusiastic skier).

Apparently the staff are aware of the issue but are struggling to cope with the impact of the sickness.

So.... anyone have any experience with attempting to get Esprit to change to alternative accommodation? I am not sure what our rights (if any) would be given they seem to have accepted that there is an issue and have scheduled a deep clean of the hotel.

It could be that the hotel will be the cleanest it has ever been by Sunday if the deep clean actually takes place but I'm not convinced from reading past reviews that this will actually happen.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Was a family in our Esprit accom in Val D’Isere who’d changed their booking from Belle Plagne after the shocking reviews at the start of the season. Plus have a search on here - there was a thread about the hotel and quality of experience earlier this season.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@StewfromScotland, phone them and ask
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

@StewfromScotland, phone them and ask

Yes I will be phoning them tomorrow but just trying to gauge what we might expect from them, very little I suspect Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Was a family in our Esprit accom in Val D’Isere who’d changed their booking from Belle Plagne after the shocking reviews at the start of the season. Plus have a search on here - there was a thread about the hotel and quality of experience earlier this season.

Thanks for the feedback, perhaps this means they may have alternative accommodation fingers crossed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy