Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol experience 84’s

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are these skis suitable for a heavier skier?
5’9” & 105kg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What level skier are you and how fast do you ski?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I ski on piste 99% , I do like to ski faster than average with carve turns on blues with shorter turns on reds to control my speed
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jonny996 wrote:
Are these skis suitable for a heavier skier?
5’9” & 105kg

Only if you get the 184cm length.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I believe you have your answer.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ok recommend me something
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And don’t say diet
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jonny996 wrote:
Ok recommend me something

Rossi Experience 84 in 184cm - nowt wrong with that recommendation if you're after an all mountain ski with a firm snow biase - they've got plenty of tip rocker so ski a lot shorter.

If you're not doing any off-piste stuff then go for something more piste specific with less rocker so you can then go shorter, like the Dynastar Speed Zone 12 in 174cm.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kastlé FX85 HP?

Costly, maybe offer around for last season's stock. Enough construction intent to work with higher "kinetic potential" skiers Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Love my Hero Elite + Ti. 5'10" and 100 kgs. Pick the length to suit the turn radius you want. Brilliant on piste they don't pretend to do off piste but they are wide enough at 78 mm to bash through the on piste lumps at the end of the day.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy