Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wearing ski gear including boots at baggage check to avoid+£££

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone who does such a thing should be taken into the small room by security & give them a thorough metal test with the wand.
Both arrivals & departure.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 4-12-20 7:55; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
extremerob wrote:
Haters be hating
Maybe we should make it a thing - wear ski boots on a flight, take a photo, post it here Puzzled

Yes with additional bonus points for wearing …

Helmet with stick on bunny rabbit or devil ears
Ski hat with compulsory booble.
A one piece (off the shoulder with the arms tied around the waist)
Ski Googles
Ski balaclava with only holes for your eyes.
An avalanche air bag (Whitegold will like that one). Visible avi gear a must esp. shovel and beacon.
White sun blocker on the lips
A neon 80's "Head" branded headband (to be consistent maybe write "foot" on your ski boots)
T-Shirt printed with "I went to Ischgl and all I got was this T-shirt and COVID-19")
….. and of course something you should never be without = Avalanche Ribbons.

…. anything else?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@zikomo, dude, not sure that's a battle which needs fighting, it's a f**king handbag.

LaForet wrote:
"Sir, it's a wheelie-bin. A garden Waste one if I'm not mistaken."

"You're mistake, garden waste is the brown bin"
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Haha I did once when I moved to Canada. Flying from Los Angeles to Calgary. I had a few extra pounds on my luggage, to much $ to pay for the extra... So yes, I was that Jerry walking around in L.A airport late August Smile ....true story, warm times.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@DB,
Quote:

…. anything else?

Full Abseiling/Climbing harness
GoPro
Badge saying "I am the GSA"

Oh and bonus points for wearing the balaclava over the goggles. BTW, which gog lens do you think will work best with the biometric scanners?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Oh and bonus points for wearing the balaclava over the goggles. BTW, which gog lens do you think will look best with the biometric scanners?

FIFY

Probably whatever matches your neon headband.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy