Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Extra large socks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My eldest has just returned from a weeks skiing, having totally destroyed his socks.
They were cheap socks, but had only been used for a week (maybe two Confused ), abd looked fine before he left. Looking at them, it looks like they’ve rubbed in all the wrong places because they too small.
His feet are size 13.5, so no great surprise that they don’t fit, however, given that presumably they are unlikely to grow too much larger, looking for recommendations for suitably large socks.
Since he had no issue hiring boots, I assume the corresponding socks must exist...
Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Tazz2bme its a struggle, i'm size 12 and have big calves. Find it very difficult to find good fitting socks that are decent. I use the Smartwool PHD socks, the XL ones go up to size 13. I've never seen any that go above 13.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Russeh wrote:
@Tazz2bme its a struggle, i'm size 12 and have big calves. Find it very difficult to find good fitting socks that are decent. I use the Smartwool PHD socks, the XL ones go up to size 13. I've never seen any that go above 13.

I’m pretty sure his ski boots are at least a size smaller, so will have a look. Maybe they’re ok as dis feet aren’t overly wide.
Thanks Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy