Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Drift boards?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any first hand views?

Thinking about giving them a go for inbounds use.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never heard of them. Following thread with interest
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
https://www.drift-products.com/

Snow shoe/skin/approach skis

Good ride love them but they love everything. Look useful but not keen to drop the money on them if they aren’t any good
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
goodride are a bunch of noobs, who can't ride poo-poo, just voicing marketing stuff, written in catalogues.

I have ride timeless, the same, first year iteration they tested in video, that board rips, leaves trenches in snow. These idiots can't even put it on an edge, drifting with skidded turns all over the place, pathetic. https://thegoodride.com/snowboard-reviews/ride-timeless-2017-2019-snowboard-review/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good ride have the Korua Otto 2019 a high score. Bought it myself, turned out to be the best board I'd ever ridden...... :-/
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Drift boards aren't snowboards - they are snow shoe/skin things - for getting up a hill

@kosmoz, timeless is a sick board though Very Happy Had one around 2006, loved it.

These things:

ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Having a Gander at their website, they sell flat MTB pedals for 299$ a pair. Six pins, not low profile, but it's crabon fibré so they're commanding a high price.
Makes me wonder what their margins are on those Telemark Fatblades™
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LittleBullet wrote:
Good ride have the Korua Otto 2019 a high score. Bought it myself, turned out to be the best board I'd ever ridden...... :-/

sometimes marketing story corresponds with what actually is happening. They/him doesn't know how to ride, how to test, gets boards for free, mots likely gets paid from manufacturers, just imagines how a board should ride based on profile, shape and flex, adds some lines from marketing text - you have a review.

Same with goodwood awards. Based on how many riders participate in a test, how many days they have and how many boards - they get one lap per board. One must be a machine to manage to adjust riding based on the board, get nuances of how the sidecut digs in etc. in just one lap.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think I'd prefer to save up a bit longer and get a decent splitboard at those prices. The crampons look shonky af too...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
James and the good ride boys are all right. They're gear whores primarily and perhaps snowboarders second as some of they're riding on the reviews has been bad. But they never said they were pros or anything. They've recommended me a few boards over the years and they've been spot on.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy