Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpine Guides Ltd

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone used them?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably too late to be useful but I'll comment anyway if it's of help: yes, I've done a few trips with them. They are very professionally organised and their website is excellent too. They are on top of their admin and sent timely, useful e-mails this season as the quarantine came in. Their prices are more reasonable than most as well. I would certainly recommend them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not too late as I was thinking more of next season realistically.

Glad to hear at least one personal recommendation.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Layne,

We've been guided (for a week's ski touring) by Patrick, the owner of Freeride Centre, Stubai. If you fancy Austria I can't recommend his company highly enough. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers @Bergmeister will check them out.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mrs MA and I ski toured with Patrick (Ribis) of Stubai Freeride Centre for 5 days in March 2020 - after the trip, we made it out of Austria 1 day before their lockdown started ...

Brilliant guide, great bloke (really witty, great sense of humour, funny jokes in English) & excellent company for the 5 days we spent with him. Absolutely meticulous in terms of safety - the avalanche risk was extreme one day & plans were totally changed as result. We felt very safe in his hands and learned a lot about avalanche risk and safety too.

We also used Alpine Guides, for a short ski tour (a few days of the Haute Route) a few years back. They were excellent in terms of organisation and arrangements and provided a great English guide (whose name I have forgotten...possibly a Steve...) who we met up with in Switzerland. Bergmeister was actually on the trip too - but was probably unaware of which guiding company that I booked through...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy