Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dope Blizzard

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used ridestore.com? Some of the gear looks interesting and spec seems good. Any thoughts on quality / value for money?

Cheers
Simon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep - the family kit store features one Dope jacket. Hard wearing and should be good as long it stands up to the quoted waterproofing/breathability numbers. Also just packed my daughter off for a season in BC with new Montec pants/jacket (the same company?). Looks great kit...we'll soon hear how it wears.

Overall, returns and all dealings with the company have been brilliant (and I have no links...).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Second that, dope puffer jacket and montec pants, dope mittens, all arrived safely. All looks good but not used in anger yet....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ordered some Dope pants from them. Easy process. Returned them as I went with a full Volcom (with zip tech) set up in the end. They operate out of Estonia I think, but have an incredibly easy (and free) returns process where either you return it, or if you want an exchange, you just choose the item number (or different size) that you want and send them a the free return, and they automatically send you the replacement once they receive it. Good communication, so really can't fault them.

Will agree that a lot of their gear looks very stylish (lots of fitted options), and having been blasted by Dope Snow ads on Facebook and google over the last year, I noticed qutie a few people wearing Dope gear in Meribel last year.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thos thread really didn't deliver what I was expecting.

As a minimum was hoping for a tornado hitting a grow op greenhouse somewhere.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Got myself a jacket for this coming season. Not tried it yet, but bought it having taught a number of people last season who had their kit and stayed dry and warm despite spending plenty of time falling in the snow. Will feed back when I've had chance to try it
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has anybody had a chance to use there montec gear? I quite fancy one of there jackets but would love to hear some real world opinions first.
Thanks.
Ian
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I bought Montec pants and dope yeti. Both are great. Think the quality is really good. Just try them out if not good return it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy