Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whitedot Skis - Blister Reviews

Poster: A snowHead
Altum 104 - https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2020-2021-whitedot-altum-104

Ragnarok CarbonLite (my favourite ski) - https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2018-2019-whitedot-ragnarok-118-carbonlite

Ragnarok ASYM - https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/ski-reviews/2019-2020-whitedot-ragnarok-asym

Some say the only problem with these skis is their lack of dots!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 14-02-20 19:29; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2020-2021-whitedot-altum-104

Altum 104 review has just gone live as well. I’ve been following Blister since the start, great to hear their thoughts on this ski!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@the_doc, sorry, that was my typo saying the 114, the link I put is the for the 104. Have they tested the 94's & 114's yet? And the Ronde's?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@the_doc, you gonna bring any over to Innsbruck this season? Cool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Scarlet, they'll all be at the EoSB Cool
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spyderjon wrote:

Oh dear ....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scarlet wrote:

They all are pretty much the same when you're sliding on your face.....no need to test
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
spyderjon wrote:

Yeah but I don’t know if I will be...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarlet wrote:

I’ll be in Mayrhofen in March if you (or anyone else?) fancies a mini test?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon wrote:
@the_doc, sorry, that was my typo saying the 114, the link I put is the for the 104. Have they tested the 94's & 114's yet? And the Ronde's?

We sent them the Altum 104, 114, ASYM and Ronde 110, quite a line up! We also sent quite a few out to Exotic Skis if anyone follows those guys as well.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

They all are pretty much the same when you're sliding on your face.....no need to test

Where do I sign up?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Any signs of a mini delinquent in the near future maybe a altum 84?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Saw some Altum 114’s and Ragnaroks in Some. Very pretty! My first try of Whitedots wasn’t a roaring success a few years back but would certainly fancy a try of those bad boys!!! Are you coming to Verbier?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
How does the new Rag ASYM ski vs previous model?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Markymark29, Way better*, you'll definitely need a pair.

*They'll be new and shiny, so that's pretty much the same thing. Beyond that, I have no idea coz neither come in short Sad
snow report
@Scarlet, it’ll be a while, I’m still skiing my original pair, with a a newer one on the shelf, and drilled ready to go next season....they’ll have dots on by them by the time I’m looking hopefully.

I’m surprised they’ve never looked at a shorter model tbh, 191cm suits me but I’d think a shorter one would sell well too.

Hope you mending well btw....
latest report
gorilla wrote:
Quote:

Where do I sign up?

Anywhere there's nice hard snow. I think the two things might be linked though, whatever @Dave of the Marmottes says. If the ski is good for your feet, you are less likely to spend time on your face. The fact that I was on Whitedots at the time is... something I shall put down to pilot error Laughing

@Markymark29, They'd have to come down to a 171 tops to suit me, and by then it's probably a different ski entirely. The Preachers were too stiff as well so if they're at all similar, then that would be a problem too. It annoys me that some of the other models are too long, but in the Rag I do understand it – this is a ski for big people, and I am not that.

Eight more days on the sofa/bike and I'm back up the mountain, not that I'm counting wink
snow report
@Scarlet, see you in March maybe we’re out 7th for a week.

Some decent Faction and Scott alternatives btw....
latest report
Markymark29 wrote:
@Scarlet, it’ll be a while, I’m still skiing my original pair, with a a newer one on the shelf, and drilled ready to go next season....they’ll have dots on by them by the time I’m looking hopefully.

I’m surprised they’ve never looked at a shorter model tbh, 191cm suits me but I’d think a shorter one would sell well too.

Hope you mending well btw....

With such a short running length on the Rag it would be a difficult exercise to keep the same properties and attributes in a smaller model, hence the smaller offering in the Altum series such as the 114 which is a very credible shorter alternative in a 179cm.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy