Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need help choosing...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we are a family of 2 adults and 3 kids (14, 12, 9 at the time of travel) needing help with everything basically as we are coming from Oz. We will have another couple travelling with us and happy to stay in separete rooms or all togerther. We want to travel in mid Jan 2020 and want to do skiing/snow boarding (beginner mainly, we have all had basic lessons) as well other other snow activites for about 7 days. We will be flying from London and would like an all inclusive package if possble. I have absolutly no idea where to start and am feeling a little overwhelmed trying to google it all. Budget would be good as we are not needing 5 star accomodation, just hearty food at good prices and easy to get around. I would prefer half board and stay on mountain but will consider staying off mountain if it is cheaper and easy to get to the slopes each day. We are open to going to France, Italy, Andorra, Switzerland, Austria and anywhere inbetween. wink Hoping someone can give me a starting point.
Thanks so much
Channy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at the major tour operators. Iglu ski might suit you and consider a chalet or chalet hotel which will be good for your setup I would have thought.

Other tour operators are Inghams, Crystal, Ski Total, Ski World, Neilson. (Just google them).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you i have started to google all the tour operators and been getting so good info. I'm leaning towards Austria i think. What i'm struggling with is working out which places have easy/close access to the blue runs. I may be stessing over nothing but when we have skiied previously i felt ok with kids going up and down the slopes on their own (only 1 lift up then ski straight back down) this time i'm i don't think i will be ok with that, maybe it is that it is a new country and runs seem much longer Confused Is there places where will we not have to catch more than 1 lift/gondola etc?
Apologies if this is a dumb question Embarassed
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think Club Med sounds exactly what you are looking. They have many all inclusive resorts throughout Alps (mostly France) usually very well located, excellent food, included ski lessons/guiding; multiple other activities (other snow sports, swimming, gym, spa, etc), evening entertainment, etc etc. Slightly more expensive than tour operators mentioned above but quality miles ahead and if you ask me definitely better value for what you're getting!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy