Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Phenix Ski Pants Mens XL All proceeds to Macmillan Cancer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A bit of a sad tale behind this sale, a friend of a friend was a keen skier with an apartment in Austria, sadly last year he lost his fight with pancreatic cancer and passed away. I suspect he also had some form of sponsorship deal with a number of manufacturers as his ski wardrobe was a larger than most, my friend has been helping his wife dispose of this and it's come down to five sets of ski pants which she was going to drop off at the charity shop. Now I'm taking two sets which I am paying for, but that leaves three which the charity shop unaware of their value would probably sell off for a £10. So I have offered to try and sell them on here.

This kit is like new, the white sets look like they have come straight out of a Persil advert, the edge guards at the bottom have got no marks at all. I'm guessing that these are a few years old but going off the labels the fabrics are all current If you don't know the brand it is top of the range kit and sponsors of Norwegian Alpine team, it's what you see Svindal and co wearing.

The blurb says "Taped seams, 20.000mm water column and good breathability make the Matrix III ski pants by PHENIX the best companion for the action packed winter months. The adjustable and detachable suspenders as well as the infinitely adjustable waist size ensure a perfect fit. - Thunderon Digenite Thermo: active heat generation, best insulation and heat storage through the Thunderon Fiber technology - 20,000mm water column - 2-way stretch: best freedom of movement - Ergonomic design - Continuous waist adjustment - Side zippers for additional Bunderweiterung - Ventilation on the inside thigh - extra sewn edge protection" I do not know which specific models these are, the brand is up with a sale price of between £300 and £350!!! here [/url]

Size wise these are a EU54 XL USA - there is a size chart here [url=https://www.phenixski.com/size/]

I think a fair price is £65 per pair including postage, as I say they are like new, three pairs two white and one red.[img]https://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/photo/42962/title/phenix/cat/506[/img]
[img]https://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/photo/42961/title/phenix/cat/506[/img]
[img]https://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/photo/42961/title/phenix/cat/506[/img]
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fixed the images for you -- except the upside down one !! Wink

snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its a good brand alright. Had some salopettes (in red - the fastest colour) for the kids before and very impressed! XL unfortunately too big for us. Good luck with the sale.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can’t see the sizing chart. I suspect that I am rather larger than these, but I would be interested if I could see the sizing chart
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Size 54 is a UK 38 waist

https://www.google.com/search?q=mens+trouser+euro+size+chart&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwj99-OWycrnAhWU5RoKHXZsCrMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=mens+trouser+euro+size+chart&gs_l=img.3...47503.49696..50777...0.0..0.57.425.8....3..0....1..gws-wiz-img.bIH-J5hIpRU&ei=4S1DXr2DKpTLa_bYqZgL&bih=713&biw=1536

=========== edit ==========

or it could be a Uk 40 !!

https://www.phenixski.com/size/in.php
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I will take a chance on size and go for a pair please. I’m not fussy about colour. How do you want me to make payment?
Direct payment to your bank? PayPal? Some other way?
I have tried to send you a PM but can’t because you are down a crevasse.
You can email me at jsmithsol at aol.co.uk
Or you can text me on 07831 374958
What part of the world are you in? If I can collect them that would be best for me
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'll take the red ones please.
Just PM me with payment details and I will reply with address etc.
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'll take the remaining white pair please.

If you PM me the details to pay etc.
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PM's and email sent to folks.
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Many thanks to Fast Pat for the ski pants.
I don’t know who else has said they would like a pair but whoever it is, if you haven’t been back in touch to confirm, then you need to do so quickly.
This is good quality kit in very good condition and not only is it going at a good price, the proceeds are going to charity as well.
When I picked mine up this morning there was one set parcelled up ready to be posted but as regards the other set, I think Pat was still waiting for confirmation from the prospective buyer.
So there may yet be another set available if the buyer doesn’t get in touch with Pat to confirm......
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks @JohnHSmith.

As he has alluded to @Fridge03, hasn't responded to my PM so I can conclude he is no longer interested?

So that leaves one white pair if anyone else is interested?
snow report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thats a shame id have had the red ones, im far too grubby for white
latest report     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
marksovereign wrote:
Thats a shame id have had the red ones, im far too grubby for white

I can include a box of Persil!
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy