Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Join a trip?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Keith here. 55. Newly retired teacher who can ski outside school holidays for the first time ever. All ski pals teachers. Wasn't sure I could ski this year due to knee trouble. Have recovered. Looking to fill a space on a trip. If you have a space or are let down and need a late replacement. I'm available! I'm a solid intermediate skier who likes to explore as much of the pisted mountain as possible. A couple of beers/wines or whisky's is apres enough for me as I like to get up and on my skies early. Message me please!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 10-02-20 21:44; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
me and skier100 are booking a trip the 7th 8th march. he is 58 I'm 38 and both good skiers. we'll be booking something in a week or two. location is unknown atm but probably Italy or Austria.
any good?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
If a a third skier helps reduce the cost. Let me know what you come up with and price. I'm in Norfolk.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
EoSB ??

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=147802
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pmd you mate
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There’s me telling you I’m 58. I’m not I’m 56 on the 22nd of Feb, I don’t know where I got 58 from. It’s a great feeling though be 2 years younger.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
you still get a free bus pass so all the same
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, are you looking for one more on this trip on the 7th/8th March? I’m a 54 year year old good intermediate/advanced boarder who was going with my daughter but now can’t make it.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
why not. we haven't decided on a location yet just that we're definitely going.
we'll be booking end of Feb so we can be as sure as we can be to ensure good snow
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sounds like a good plan. Which airports are closest to you ?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Birmingham. but I think we might be looking at Manchester to even it out amongst us. not definite though
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Keith..I too have just finished teaching and am in the same position as you; all my friends are still teaching but I can go in term time. I’m looking to go week beginning 21st March. Package to Alps somewhere, catered with flights for as close to £500 as possible. Let me know if you’re interested. Jez
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We are a group of 3 intermediates me, my hubby and my friend (56/55/52) going to Valmeiner on the 8th March flying from Birmingham to Grenoble with Jet2.

Flights are only £100 return at the moment, and I think the apt above the one we've booked is still available, fits 6 for £500 - if you were to go Valmeiner/Valloire would be good to meet with other skiers during the day.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi, Just joined snowheads as looking for a weeks trip on 7th/8th March as not keen on solo skiing and appear to be on my own this year. Same sort of profile as Keef64 (not a retired teacher).
Normally fly out of Gatwick but can be flexiable, not working anymore so have days available either side of the week to travel.
First time on this or any other forum so not sure how it all works but hey whats to lose.
ski holidays
Welcome to snowHeads @get02 snowHead
snow report
@dave_3,
Hi Dave 3 , just wondering if you and Skier100 are still planning to go on the 7/8th March as its gone a bit quiet?
Thanks Swimsutty

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 18-02-20 19:52; edited 1 time in total
latest report
@swimsutty, Afternoon swimsutty. I am still looking to go on week end of 7th 8th if you get no response from the others i would be happy to join up with you. I have boarded, years ago but just ski these days (don't bounce so well), Usually try to go to any high resort in France staying in catered chalets but would go elsewhere snow allowing. Normally fly out of Gatwick, Southampton, Bournemouth. But guess if we book a package you could fly from Birmingham and myself from Gatwick. I am slightly older than you but fit and like to ski all day.
Don't tend to party late but like a beer and few glasses of wine.
ski holidays
hi guys. me, skier 100 and keef who started this thread have booked up for sestriere in the Olympic Village for £300 on the 8th march. your both more than welcome to come if you fancy some company and a few beers. Crystal ski said they still have rooms.
ski holidays
@get02, I've sent you a PM -
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy