Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Clusaz tips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

I've been to La Clusaz once before and just went for anything that looked nice off the Balme lifts I could see. Does anyone have any specific itineraries that they can recommend for off-piste in La Clusaz? I'm going for a ski-away day on my birthday next week and with the current forecast it could be a powder day Smile

We're not taking touring gear as we'll be a mixed group in terms of ability and kit but anything off the lifts or a short hike away would be much appreciated.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a lot of scope for off piste around La Clusaz and La Balme is a good starting point for side piste and more extensive excursions. Have a look on skitour.fr for loads of route options and reports - the Aravis couloirs have many classic routes BUT the snow cover is pretty sketchy this year - be very careful. To get a good flavour check out Les Vieux Garçons channel on YouTube. You can hire off piste gear locally.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy