Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Kids gear! I have most things! Boots, jackets, pants, gloves, goggles, protectors, helmets etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not been here for a while snowHead

Possibly just in time for half term for some and very late with this and been meaning to do it for a while, but I have a fairly large quantity of kids gear that I have been putting away as no longer required/outgrown whatever.

I have most things. Far too many for pictures on here but happy to snap with phone and send on request.

Most stuff is boys but some items are obviously unisex. Most stuff is in the roughly age 8-14 bracket but obviously depends on size of child.

Happy to respond to questions and PMs and will try and keep checking regularly. I'm in Manchester so local collection/meet up would be good, will post at cost by negotiation.

List not exhaustive and please ask and I will double check on request but includes:

Dalbello junior ski boots mondo 26.5

K2 junior SB boots UK size 3, EU 35.5, Mondo 22.0

Sweet Protection kids helmet brand new in box size Small, bright orange, really cool helmet.

Carrera helmet brand new in box size XXS/XS matt red in colour, lovely.

two Dainese back protectors various kids sizes

Head impact shorts

Volcom Kids large jacket and pants set (approx age ?? 10), black pants, orange and turquoise jacket

Salomon Kids two piece jacket and pants Age 12 152cm blue/white/navy/khaki kind of geometric print with orange trim/zips etc.

Quiksilver Jacket age 14 Blue/lime/orange

Quiksilver jacket age 14 Candide Thovex special edition Orange/black/white/grey

Volcom kids size XL (but approx age 12?) Lumberjack style jacket, inuslated, looks like a shirt but much thicker red/black check.

DC kids XL bright green ski pants (approx age 12-14)

Wedze orange salopettes age 14 (small fitting though)

Snow boots - Jack Wolfskin lace up UK size 4, EU 37

Snow boots - Sorel Super Trooper - best ever boots! UK 3.5, EU 36 Navy/black like new in box! Also same Sorel boots size UK 5 EU 38 in Red/Black also Very good condition

loads of base layer/mid layer. fleeces etc

gloves/mitts some new

goggles new

Please ask if interested, just so much stuff to be more specific or list each separately. Thank you snowHead
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pm'ed you
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Sarah, I’ve PM’d you.
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy