Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Vantage 97 C

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm wondering if anyone has tried these skis out really as I'm interested in a pair... my main concern is the flex on them as I'm a big guy. Around 6'3" (1,91m) and 240ish pounds. I've been using 2016's Salomon Rocker 2 100 at 186 cm length skis for the past few years which from my research is a fairly stiff ski but the more I've ventured off piste the less forgiving I've found them. It's manageable but they seem to take a lot out of me. Long story short I'm looking for something more "user friendly" and also lighter as my old ones weigh more that 2kg a piece without bindings and I'm really looking for something I can put a touring binding on (most likely a frame binding). Anyone have any insight in the Vantage 97 C's by any chance?

Thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy