Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How much do you pay for lunch on the mountain?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I recently had a mini baguette filled with salami slices and cheese with pickled onions in a mountain hut for €3.30 Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stopped at Nammos in Courchevel last week. It was lunchtime and we all fancied a spaghetti bolognese. Our initial delight at seeing they had it on the menu, was somewhat tempered by the price. EUR 84. There is expensive and then there is ridiculous. We clipped our skis back on and found somewhere else more reasonably priced!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Nammos Courchevel 1850 is an élite venue with delectable tastes and innovative gastronomic proposals, a selection of the finest wines and seductive champagne in a super stylish atmosphere. The Nammos spirit stays the same, and the winter experience goes on at Nammos Courchevel 1850!

@Flattsix,
I not sure why you even walked up to look at the menu. It looks pretentious
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We went there for a coffee ... they swept up after us as we walked in, and our skis which we had left lying outside were racked up by a concierge ... glad we went but won’t return.

Went to the Cap Horn for Vin Chaud this year ... Euro 9 each ... well worth it for the display of what can be achieved by plastic surgery and Botox
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m saying 39€
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Nadenoodlee, he already gave the answer.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lamb in Hofer.

snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Diable au Coeur here is excellent for something a bit more up market. Michelin assiette the setting is great and the prices modest. Lamb shank which is excellent is 22.5€. Wines are a little more expensive as there are no pichets, but not extortionate. https://www.lediableaucoeur.com/fr/

They also have a very mellow happy hour from 3 to 4 so if lunch over runs..... I did just the happy hour on Saturday Laughing

Chalet de la Fée is also fantastic, more modest but an equally super setting. Plat du jour is typically 14€.

snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy